Jewel Runaway Bay or Hilton Rose Hall

Talex831

I'm checking into possibly booking this but I read a review that said resortforaday was late picking up, stopped on the way to pick up several people and also had to drop them off at the end and that it wasted about 2 hours of the day doing that so that they only had a few hours at the resort. What was your experience with the transportation part? Were they right there waiting for you when you got off the ship? What time did you arrive back at the port?

Falmouth to Hilton Rose Hall is about 20 min. We book through resortforaday.com. Transportation is included and they always have us back in time to shop the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...

We just got back from our Jewel Runaway Resort for the day, absolutely gorgeous!!!! Stay away from the 150 proof rum. My husband had two long island ice teas, could speak clearly but couldn’t walk very well, I thought he was drugged. The people at the resort were very helpful and said it happens often. Would go back again, BEAUTIFUL resort!

We just got back from our Jewel Runaway Resort for the day, absolutely gorgeous!!!! Stay away from the 150 proof rum. My husband had two long island ice teas, could speak clearly but couldn’t walk very well, I thought he was drugged. The people at the resort were very helpful and said it happens often. Would go back again, BEAUTIFUL resort!

It happens often? Oh my!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums