Celebrity Cruises

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Ask a Cruise Question
Post your general cruise questions here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:14 AM.
Birmingham UK
16 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
After all the alleged cutbacks on Celebrity Cruises,of which we have had several all great,I wondered if they have cut back on the great Hot Dogs & Hamburgers,by using inferior stuff.Please can someone answer
Bokkie
East of England
83 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
Hi,

We have just returned from a 14 day cruise with Celebrity on the Constellation around the Caribbean. Whilst it was our first cruise and can't compare what you have had in the past, all I can say is the burgers and hot dogs were excellent.

My wife is not a big lover of burgers, but even she was impressed by the 100% beefburgers. The hot dogs were also so good the rolls weren't big enough for the hot dog.

There was always a queue to be served at the food bar by the pool area, so that must tell you something. Some people had two cheeseburgers or hot dogs at a time!!

We found all the food on-board was of a high standard so don't believe everything you read on this site. Enjoy!
Regards
Geoff
Cambridge
UK