Apple Products Onboard

NaplesKnitter

The products are all covered by the standard warranties just as if you bought them at a Best Buy or other Apple reseller, and the on board staff are generally very helpful.

Correct but keep in mind that stock is extremely limited, will only have wifi units available.

And... keep in mind, along with being covered by the standard warranty, you can always purchase Apple Care for your tablet when you return home....if that is even something you are interested in. They will inspect your tablet and your receipt first and then allow you to purchase this.

As others have said, the models are extremely limited and stock may be low. But, it is a great deal if you have a lot of OBC to burn and no tax charged.

Did they have the 12.9 inch iPad onboard?

There was back in May on the Solstice when I bought mine ... but that is no assurance there will be some available on your sailing. So ... maybe is the answer. Your best bet is to check the roll call before yours and ask the question there.

When we have gone to the store on board, inventory has been very low. They mostly had add ons for your existing devices. Inventory will vary by cruise. As mentioned, check the prices. I bought one last night (newest model) at a substantial savings at a national department store. I have until January 24 to return it if I don't like it. Too good a deal to pass up.