Dawn recent cruiser - moderno or teppanyaki?

CP3o

I believe that the policy is uniform with NCL on booking the Teppanyaki in advance on all ships must be

booked on board.

"BUT" sailing in the next 90 days ?

See if you can book it by the NCL website - that failing call NCL or your TA if working with one and

see what happens.

Worst case scenario is having to book it with restaurant reservations first thing getting on board.

If in a suite class cabin use the services of the Concierge.

The first night of the cruise is always an excellent time to book this restaurant - later nights not so good.

Gee, I didn't know that, we have twice booked Teppanyaki's on line. Once on the Epic and once on the Breakaway. It has been about a year ago I admit. :confused::confused:

Gee, I didn't know that, we have twice booked Teppanyaki's on line. Once on the Epic and once on the Breakaway. It has been about a year ago I admit. :confused::confused:

I tested this out and was successful booking Teppanyaki on the Jade. I know the Sun and the Star only have1 table in the Tepp. restaurant and you cannot book precruise for either of those ships.

For now, still able to book Tepp. on the rest of the fleet.

I tested this out and was successful booking Teppanyaki on the Jade. I know the Sun and the Star only have1 table in the Tepp. restaurant and you cannot book precruise for either of those ships.

For now, still able to book Tepp. on the rest of the fleet.

We are on the dawn March 4th through the 11th. Word about Moderno. Food was very good however, we had a bad experience because of the Mojito bar that is in Moderno. A loud group of Frat Boys decided to take it over. Fortunately I'm a big dude. Went over to the bar and told to take their party downstairs to the Top Sider bar so that we can enjoy our meal. The look on the lead frat boy was priceless. I bet nobody has ever spoken to him like that before. Five minutes later they were gone and the restaurant was nice and peaceful again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We are on the dawn March 4th through the 11th. Word about Moderno. Food was very good however, we had a bad experience because of the Mojito bar that is in Moderno. A loud group of Frat Boys decided to take it over. Fortunately I'm a big dude. Went over to the bar and told to take their party downstairs to the Top Sider bar so that we can enjoy our meal. The look on the lead frat boy was priceless. I bet nobody has ever spoken to him like that before. Five minutes later they were gone and the restaurant was nice and peaceful again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

spring break, not a good time to travel as we all know,but sometimes it can't be helped. As for frat boys, do you know they were frat boys or could they just be college guys?