How can I get a different Personal Cruise Consultant?

Lupush

Sorry in advance if this has been covered in other threads. I love NCL and am a loyal customer for the last 10 years. I've had 3 different PCC's in that time, and the one I have now is absolutely terrible. She constantly calls me after I've told her to stop multiple times. I understand she might just be doing her job and I don't want to jeopardize that, but does anyone know who I can call to get a new one assigned?

Thanks!

Sorry in advance if this has been covered in other threads. I love NCL and am a loyal customer for the last 10 years. I've had 3 different PCC's in that time, and the one I have now is absolutely terrible. She constantly calls me after I've told her to stop multiple times. I understand she might just be doing her job and I don't want to jeopardize that, but does anyone know who I can call to get a new one assigned?

Thanks!

Interesting question - our problem is just the opposite. If my question doesn't lead to more $$$$ there is no response. But as a previous cruiser said, more likely than not, another one will appear within a month or so. Not like several years ago when they had an office in Phoenix - we had the same PCC for years. Loved him!

Cole

Just wait it out. I have never had a PCC last more than a few months. In the meantime you do not have to use them. Just call the toll free number.

This... I found them to be totally vacuous and annoying and now just do everything online and call the toll-free only when necessary (being fully prepared to put the phone down and call in again if I get an airhead...). A sad situation but it is what it is; and every once in a while I do hit an absolute gem (or is that jewel) and it is delightful (happened just yesterday).

The Chat function online is also a useful tool during booking for clarifications etc.

Given all of this it continues to surprise me how many people use PCC's or even Travel Agents these days... once can literally do everything online with a minimum of fuss and not have to post here about upgrade bidding heartache.

This... I found them to be totally vacuous and annoying and now just do everything online and call the toll-free only when necessary (being fully prepared to put the phone down and call in again if I get an airhead...). A sad situation but it is what it is; and every once in a while I do hit an absolute gem (or is that jewel) and it is delightful (happened just yesterday).

The Chat function online is also a useful tool during booking for clarifications etc.

Given all of this it continues to surprise me how many people use PCC's or even Travel Agents these days... once can literally do everything online with a minimum of fuss and not have to post here about upgrade bidding heartache.

Same here, I use the online booking function and 800 number exclusively. However she STILL calls me constantly. It got especially bad after i started booking Haven cabins. Is it possible that they call past Haven guests more frequently?

Same here, I use the online booking function and 800 number exclusively. However she STILL calls me constantly. It got especially bad after i started booking Haven cabins. Is it possible that they call past Haven guests more frequently?

Yep I think that's entirely possible. My guess is that PCC's are set sales targets and get various incentive bonuses for hitting the numbers... after all that's how sales works. So, when your PCC is behind the curve or sees a bonus dangling, they call the highest value opportunities first and again and again.

I hate to say this but being downright rude when they call next is likely your only option... :(

I just realized that I must be very lucky, as I have had the same NCL cruise consultant since 2008 - a PCC that I am actually very pleased with... :)

I have had the same one since 2009 and he is also great! I spent an evening trying to choose between 3 different sailing, different cabins, trying to find 2 cabins together - hubby laughed and said give up, call PCC in the morning

I got roasted on here when I didn't like being bugged by the PCC assigned to me after I booked my first cruise ever using the NCL website. I told him/her (???) to please stop bugging me and that I would call if I needed anything. It made no difference. I had paid 100% of my cruise at the time of booking so I finally told the PCC that I would cancel the whole thing and book with some other cruise line if they bothered me again. I haven't heard from them again. Just the way I wanted it. The roasting I got was from several people on here who insisted that I was wrong. Ha Ha Maybe so but it works for me.

My last one was horrible and sneaky. So I decided to call the reservations line and asked to speak to someone at the PCC dept. After I got transferred and finished explaining I wanted a new PCC, the guy said not to worry and that he would take care of it but that it would take a supervisor's approval so it would take a day or two. He also said that in the mean time, he could help me with whatever I needed; he then asked for my previous' PCC's name and as soon as I said her name...he just laughed and said no reason or explanation needed lol, that the supervisor would take care of it as soon as possible. The very next day a new PCC contacted me and she has been nothing but awesome so far!

I have had an awesome PCC since 2010. I even have his cell number incase I need to ask a question on his off day although I would never use it unless it was an emergency.

I would agree with others, call and ask for a supervisor and ask to be switched to a senior PCC. That is usually someone who has been around for a while.

We are not allowed to give out names of our PCCs or Travel Agents on here or im sure you would have some great suggestions

I have one that's ok. I usually set my up online and call to have it book. When I learn there was a different rate for mycruise, I had no problem getting him to amend my pricing. Also, got the new promo with 300 OBC

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk