Celebrity Shore Excursions

realnice46

If you use a credit card to pay for an excursion and decide to cancel, cancellation must be by two days before departure for a direct refund to your credit card. Cancellations after that and up to 24 hours prior on board will be refunded as an OBC. If OBC is used to book, then the refund will also be in OBC, regardless of when you cancel, as long as it is within the refundable time frame.

To add, if a credit card is used, then any OBC issued for a cancellation refund will be of the refundable type, with any remaining balance at the end of the cruise returned to you. If a cruise line issued OBC is used and then refunded, it remains as a non-refundable cruise line OBC, with any remaining balance at the end of the cruise staying with the cruise line.

If I use my OBC to book shore excursion can I cancel and will OBC be refunded to my account? What is deadline for cancelling a shore excursion.

Yes, as long as you do it by the cancellation deadline. The one time we had to cancel after the deadline, we were told that they would refund us if they could find someone to take our spots. They did and we got refunded.