B2B Epic Bareclona/ Med. cruise questions (search isn't working)

DCP

We are doing our first B2B on the Epic out of Barcelona next Nov. (Mediterranean then TA) Are you able to leave your luggage on the ship? Are you able to stay on the ship in a common area, or do you have to disembark and then go though the embarkation steps again? I have tried to do a search, and the site will not let me do one.

You can stay on the ship. But, for me, I'm off the ship early enjoying Barcelona. Way too much to see and do. I again, spent the day at Montserrat, - which is simple and cost me, less than 30 euros as example. I'm independent, and always go cheap, including all transportation. no cabs. :)

We did a B2B on the epic we were keeping the same cabin, we didnt have to move our luggage just left it in our cabin. We could have stayed on the ship with no problems but we did a tour to Montserrat that day, we received a sticker to wear stating we were transit passengers, so we had no problems when returning to the ship, there was a separate line for us to return on to the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you are staying in the same room change the turnover day like any other cruise. In other words since you will be in Europe and not within the USA you are can leave or return to the ship whenever you please as it is not necessary to have all guests off the ship to clear the ship for the next sailing as they are required to do within the USA.

Keith

Thanks for the replies everyone! We've been to Barcelona before, and just wanted to know what our options were before making plans for that day. We are staying in the same cabin, so that is covered too. Looking forward to this trip!