Web Cam Wave From The Zaandam Today

LAFFNVEGAS

Greetings CCers, Yes the Zaandam is in San Diego today and it is so good to see those HAL ships thru the web cam. But our regular web camera is not up and operating but many thanks to Pathfinderess aka Melodie for finding another camera thru the same link that does zoom in a bit better:)

I spoke with Himself aka Father John yesterday and he was looking forward to the wave. I will have to direct his small but might Roll Call to stand back a bid further on the port side so we can see them.

So Web Cam Wave is set for 3 PM as long as I have an internet connection here at work :o (we just moved into a new building and we lost power yesterday at about 3 pm and the WiFi signal I am catching with my laptop stays strong)

122345291760962910-08zaandam.jpg?t=1223483682

I want to apologise to everyone and especially Himself aka John. As I have mentioned my company just moved to a brand new building and I have been with out phones and computer, well I did get up and operating late today but I still do not have access to CC or even the web cam. I brought my laptop to access the Guest WiFi so I could but that went down around 1 PM so I could not access any of the sites needed to do it :o I spoke to John twice and I did tell him I was very sorry.

I should be up and working for Saturday's first Oosterdam Web Cam Wave and if not I will just leave work early to do it from home;)

But I did wish John Bon Voyage and since he is the Priest on board for the next 15 days I am sure he will make sue it is well taken care of :)

Sorry Lisa, knew something had happened, wish I had known, I would have tried to helped. I watch the Zaandam sail away this evening, tried to capture a pciture of her but the sun was so bad, could not get a clear picture even from the other webcam.

Thanks Melodie,:) Yes sometimes work just gets in the way :D But in this case this was just something that could not be helped.

This time of year has always been bad for Sail Aways in the next week or two it will get better especially once Day Light Savings time ends.

Archived