New York Escape Terminal scooter drop off?

TVLady3

I have rented scooters before in N.Y. with NCL. I'll be going on the Escape in 2 weeks and when I called to rent the scooter from Special Needs at sea I was told to pick it up in the terminal when I arrive, thats great. But drop off would be on deck 7 after the cruise, not good. Last time I rented from them the drop off was at the same place as pick up, did things change in the last year or so? And how do we get off the ship then? I'll be on cruches with a cast on, broke the bone in my ankle?

• 3 weeks later...
But drop off would be on deck 7 after the cruise, not good. Last time I rented from them the drop off was at the same place as pick up, did things change in the last year or so? And how do we get off the ship then? I'll be on cruches with a cast on, broke the bone in my ankle?

Drop it off where you need to but make access desk know you will need a wheelchair to get off. They will provide a "driver" for the chair, and take it back to the ship. Sorry just noticed you've gone already! Hope you cruise was good.