MSC Fantasia Dining questions

Nicinici

We'll soon board the Fantasia for our first ever Italian cruise. We are from Asia and cannot find much info in MSC's web site. Do anyone know the seating arrangement in MDR? Are we going to share the same table with same group of peopleevery night ? Could we choose a table for 2 for one night to celebrate our anniversary, just 2 of us?

We'll soon board the Fantasia for our first ever Italian cruise. We are from Asia and cannot find much info in MSC's web site. Do anyone know the seating arrangement in MDR? Are we going to share the same table with same group of peopleevery night ? Could we choose a table for 2 for one night to celebrate our anniversary, just 2 of us?

Sitting is fixed, but MDR will be crowded anyway. If you can take Mexican food, why not pay a little extra (about €50) at the specialty restaurant?

Normally when you make your booking either with a TA or direct, they ask your preference for which sitting you want to be on (1st or 2nd) and Laos the table size (2, 4,6,8 or 10). there are not a lot of tables for 2 and they do tend to give priority to people on honeymoon.

Your table allocation will be fixed for the duration of the cruise with your table companions the same throughout.

I went on myh honeymoon on MSC fantasia and they gave me a table for two. The diner was nice and the whole cruse was just great. I gane more then 5 KG from just eating that great food.

Hope you will enjoy your cruise

• 4 years later...

I know this thread is quite old but it will be our first MSC Cruise on Fantasia in October so just looking for info. Our cabin is at the aft will we be allocated the Red Velvet or the Cerhio D'Oro? As we are travelling with our 2 year old we have requested the early dinner sitting and a table for 2 so our wee monkey doesn't annoy other diners. How likely is it that we get the table for 2 as we where told it couldn't be guaranteed? Our thinking is because most continental Europeans eat late we hopefully should be ok. Would be grateful for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The 'we' is my wife and I. And going from other cruise lines the high chairs usually have a little tray attached therefore the use of the table is not necessary, that is why we thought the table for 2 would suffice.

The 'we' is my wife and I. And going from other cruise lines the high chairs usually have a little tray attached therefore the use of the table is not necessary, that is why we thought the table for 2 would suffice.

But you still will need space to place the highchair at/by the table, and sometimes the space around the tables is tight and the obstruction of a highchair makes it difficult for the wait staff to move around and for other guests to get to their tables. EM