Shuttle availability in Copenhagen from ship to city center

We are on the July 7 sailing on the Silhouette. It appears we are docking at the Oceankaj quay, which is not as convenient to the city center as the Langelinie quay.

Will you be providing a shuttle from the ship into the city center and if so, where in the city center will the drop off/pick up location be? We are trying to determine if it is easier to use the ship's shuttle or trying to navigate public transportation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chepar, I have an idea you are asking this question on the wrong website, I doubt Celebrity have oversight of cruise critic or at least would not respond to questions such as yours:(:(. By the way, tough luck docking way out there.

Dear guest, according to my information,the ship will dock at Langelinie and the shuttle drop off will be HolmensKanal 5, just opposite Magasin Du Nord. In case the pier changes, theshuttle drop off location will be a convenient stop in the downtown area, closeto the pedestrian main street. Wishing you a wonderful cruise

Dear guest, according to my information,the ship will dock at Langelinie and the shuttle drop off will be HolmensKanal 5, just opposite Magasin Du Nord. In case the pier changes, theshuttle drop off location will be a convenient stop in the downtown area, closeto the pedestrian main street. Wishing you a wonderful cruise

This is wrong information as can be seen from Copenhagen ports website

http://www.cmport.com/en/ships-in-port/calls