Can I bring Bottled Water and Wine on Board?

If you pour in the cabin, do you need to walk around with a generic cup per se (disposable, tumbler, etc) or can I get a plastic wine glass and walk freely without issues?

You could get some drinks at any bar and take the glasses back to your cabin and reuse with your own wine.

If you pour in the cabin, do you need to walk around with a generic cup per se (disposable, tumbler, etc) or can I get a plastic wine glass and walk freely without issues?

You can get real glass wine glasses from any bar or your stateroom attendant and walk anywhere with those without incurring a corkage fee.

Only problem with walking around with your wine in a wine glass is of course, spillage. :o:eek:

Which is the reason I take the elevator instead of the stairs when I have a full glass. ;)

Otherwise no problems...just about the whole ship is a floating bar at sea. :cool:

Only problem with walking around with your wine in a wine glass is of course, spillage. :o:eek:

Which is the reason I take the elevator instead of the stairs when I have a full glass. ;)

Otherwise no problems...just about the whole ship is a floating bar at sea. :cool:

Then I'll probably bump into you on the elevator! I just saw we're on the same cruise! I can't wait...Cheers!

Then I'll probably bump into you on the elevator! I just saw we're on the same cruise! I can't wait...Cheers!

Oh yeah...you will see me on the elevator for sure! Going to dinner wearing heels, carrying a glass of my favorite Sauvignon Blanc, .....that makes Island Lady use the elevator versus the stairs going to dinner! :D

"Sea" you on board real soon!

Thank you for asking... I was just assuming it was the same. Will try to bring water since we will have a baby with us and will want to use it for formula. I hope they let us on with it...

As was said ship's water is about the same as bottled water.

If you are talking about distilled water, which is what we use for DS's formula, you can ask for it onboard no charge. They also provided it for CPAP machines, so shouldn't be an issue to get it.