Celebrity Summit Penthouse Suite 6148 - Question

Airspeed

• 1 month later...
I will be in this room on Thursday!

One morning in this suite I woke up really early and went out onto the veranda to avoid waking better half up....Slowly saw the Pitons appearing...better half was awakened to enjoy the view! One of many M class PH memories....enjoy!

Yes, it's gone. It's actually better without it. The salt does a number on things like mini bars and bar sinks. There used to be a towel holder out there, too. AKA treadmill. That never ran, either. LOL The bar was good for sitting at but that's it. We liked being able to put the lounge chairs there with a small table between them.

• 4 weeks later...
We'll be in that PH in January... treat it nice! :)

We should all start leaving hidden messages in this cabin... I wonder how long it would take them to find our hiding place? I'm thinking inside the piano. Or an envelope underneath a drawer. Like a journal record of who stays there that only CC members would know about. LOL

MEcruzr I found your note! Excellent hiding spot! I wonder who will find it next.

You did??? I love it!! Did you add to it? How fun!:D

No I didn’t think to add to it, I was so excited to actually find it! I had searched all over and had given up but I found it by accident. I did take a picture though!

I'll be in 6148 for the Summit repo cruise in a week. But I will neither leave nor look for notes left by past guests. Nor will any guests invited to any of my parties.

Glad to know the hot tub has been fixed. It wasn't operational on the 2017 repo cruise to Bayonne. I know that my niece, Sommer, is looking forward to using it....

Can I get a hint? Maybe not now, but closer to the sailing date?

Of course - of the 5 we hid in July 2016, 3 were still there in February 2017... (even after the refurb!)

We found a letter down the back of a drawer that had been there for almost 10 years and managed to reunite it with the sender.

Kept my kids interested and they loved reuniting the lost letter :)

Let me just give you a little advice:

NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER jump into the big bathtub, on a sea day, with the curtains in the UP position....

There I was, relaxing (and probably singing) when someone came up those stairs.... I think he was tinkering with the window-washing machine.

I learned my lesson.:D

• 2 weeks later...
Of course - of the 5 we hid in July 2016, 3 were still there in February 2017... (even after the refurb!)

We found a letter down the back of a drawer that had been there for almost 10 years and managed to reunite it with the sender.

Kept my kids interested and they loved reuniting the lost letter :)

Ok, can we get in on this? Sailing late june. DD would love to get on this hunt.