Tubs in Harmony Solarium

Harmony’s Solarium has 3 hot tubs + a mist shower, an “adult splash pad” as I called it. I enjoyed it, however I still felt as though a pool was needed - not in place of the shower (which replaced the pools on Oasis and Allure), but rather as a supplement to it.

My opinion was that the two hot tubs on the Deck 15 section of the Solarium was enough (+ the cantilevered ones outside of the Solarium), and instead of adding a third Solarium hot tub down on Deck 14, they should have put a pool there instead. Which is exactly what they did on Symphony, where they replaced the lower hot tub with a pool and the shower thing with a cool art sculpture. My theory for no longer putting a pool in the same location as on O and A: more space in Adventure Ocean, which is directly below. An inground pool in that area would make it impossible to use the space below it, to allow for the pool’s depth. I will say, I absolutely loved the one on Allure, with the jets and fountains. Hopefully they don’t remove it in the next dry dock.

So, to sum things up, no, Harmony does not have a pool/ cool tub in the Solarium, just 3 hot tubs and a shower. Personally, I don’t think it would hurt too much to cool the water in the lower hot tub, but my opinion is just one person’s opinion out of thousands. Either way, Harmony is an amazing ship and I’m sure you’ll fall in love just like I did over and over again each time I boarded each of the first 3 Oasis Class ships (and Symphony in a couple years). Safe travels and happy cruising!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm aware of the "spitting leaves", we would like there to be a not hot tub, I can't believe they omitted the pool.....

Fixed (sort of) on Symphony.

I still don't get the logic of having the smallest solarium pool in the fleet on the ships that have the most guests.:rolleyes:

My thought exactly...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Agreed! As I mentioned earlier, I think Harmony should at least turn one of the hot tubs into a pool simply by cooling the water - still won’t be a large pool by any means, but it’ll still be something! More like a “cool tub.” Harmony is scheduled to dry dock in 2021, maybe they’ll do what they did on Symphony and take out the hot tub on the lower level of the Solarium and replace it altogether with an above-ground pool. I too spend a lot of time in the Solarium, so I can understand the frustration!

Agreed! As I mentioned earlier, I think Harmony should at least turn one of the hot tubs into a pool simply by cooling the water - still won’t be a large pool by any means, but it’ll still be something! More like a “cool tub.” Harmony is scheduled to dry dock in 2021, maybe they’ll do what they did on Symphony and take out the hot tub on the lower level of the Solarium and replace it altogether with an above-ground pool. I too spend a lot of time in the Solarium so I can understand the frustration!