Addding Luxurfy to Neptune Suites.

sail7seas

I have felt there is l litle real luxury in Neptune suite as evicenced on my last few cruises.

Any suggestions for additions that would make a Nedptune Suiet expeience more luxurious?

I know someone sill say" sttock wsith quality liquor. Some of us don't care about a bottle of liquor in our cabin. addding gtheliquor cart in Neptune Lounge was a nod in that direction.

I suggest they ey . Tkake thos ccrummy dispensers off the shower salls and stock the baths with lovely soaps,body lotions a slection of scented and unscented go back to a good size floral arangewwment as they used to have instead of two blossoms floatting in an ugly bowl.

Small laptops in each Neptune suitte with free wiFi,

cordless phones which can be carried around the ship tto stay in touch with gther guests. No additional charges as they can only connect from one on board phone to another.

Chaisse lounges with soft cushions on verrandahs.

small, eacy to pack and take home, pillow gifts at leagt once or twice in ten days. A special lunch treat in neptune LOunge for Neptune b-to-b'ers.

Anything you would like?

I think hey needs to freshen tthe producg wshich has remained unchanged for 20+ YEARS iMO

Some great ideas! The nice toiletries would be appreciated. And binoculars that really work. How about real tea, like the lovely Indonesian green they used to have. That alone could convince me! For sure, the nice lounge pads, and linens for dinner. And an included minibar with some Nice nonalcoholic drinks. And nice wine glasses and flutes.

Some great ideas! The nice toiletries would be appreciated. And binoculars that really work. How about real tea, like the lovely Indonesian green they used to have. That alone could convince me! For sure, the nice lounge pads, and linens for dinner. And an included minibar with some Nice nonalcoholic drinks. And nice wine glasses and flutes.

Waterford crystal, perhaps???clear.png?emoji-cool-1690

Waterford crystal, perhaps???:cool:

When we stayed in Pinnacle suite there was beautiful crystal stemware in the c abinet available for guests' use. ;)

I like your sugestion for good binoculars......

Free minibar

Butler Service

Free drinks, at happy hour, in the Neptune

Better furniture and pads on the Balcony

Better wine/champagne on first day

Better wine/champagne for Suite party

Better wifi

One Included Dinner in specialty restaurant

Better handling of issues when things go bump in the night

I feel that there is luxury in a Neptune Suite experience. More similar to flying domestic First in a US aircraft than an International First Class experience. But certainly more of a 4 star experience that a 5 star. Mileage may vary :)

Officially, yes I agree, the other cruise lines put HAL's suite program to shame. Celebrity comes immediately to mind. We had the "royal" treatment in our Royal Suite on Celebrity's Solstice. Lots of "included" items. There is, of course, no such thing as "free" when you are forking over the big bucks for a top suite.

Unofficially, all the times we have enjoyed the Neptune suite experience on HAL, there has never been a request of ours that has been turned down. We ask nicely, and we don't expect the moon. The concierges are there to maximize your onboard experience, as are any of the departments affiliated with the hotel aspect of the ship. They have arranged everything for us from altering a formal gown, to providing additional glassware and fantastic hors d'oeuvres every evening when we had a nightly Cruise Critic wine party in our suite, to attending to any issue we had with our cabins, to finding a table for us on nights the Pinnacle Grill was sold out, to making arrangements for special on shore excursions etc etc. etc.

Definitely agree that we should have a free Happy Hour in the Neptune Lounge.

Not worried about better wine during the Embarkation day party in the Neptune Lounge. No officers there any more -- no appetizers. And on our last cruise only about 6 people showed up.

Free WIFI would be nice.

Would like a free dinner in the Pinnacle.

Better chairs on the verandah -- with better padding. I can no longer use lounge chairs.

We have never been in a Neptune Suite before but that will change next weekend. I booked a guarantee Neptune and was assigned an SA directly across from the Neptune lounge. Needless to say we are really excited. Too bad it's only a 7 day cruise. :D

Anything but cordless phones to stay in touch with other guests on the ship! Just as people on CC jump on those who bring walkie-talkies onboard, can you imagine the conversations?

"Can you hear me? What? I'm in the Lido -- LIDO! Come see the crepes! What? Okay, I'll meet you in the Neptune Lounge. NEP-TUNE LOUNGE!"

Since those guests already have a set meeting place (Neptune Lounge), please no phones!

As for the small laptops, I think it would be a nightmare to keep the inventory in good condition -- or keep them from walking off the ship.

I don't mind what new perks are added as long as other passengers don't end up subsidizing the Neptune Suites!

I’ve sailed only once and that was in a Neptune Suite on the Amsterdam, so I can’t compare to anything else. But my wish list would include: free WiFi, free bottled water, and cushions for the balcony furniture. I’m also booked in a Neptune for the Voyage of the Vikings this summer, and at the rate I blew through WiFi minutes on my 14-day Alaska trip, I’ll make 3-star Mariner status on the VoV. 🧐

Lana in Bellingham, WA

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’ve sailed only once and that was in a Neptune Suite on the Amsterdam, so I can’t compare to anything else. But my wish list would include: free WiFi, free bottled water, and cushions for the balcony furniture. I’m also booked in a Neptune for the Voyage of the Vikings this summer, and at the rate I blew through WiFi minutes on my 14-day Alaska trip, I’ll make 3-star Mariner status on the VoV. 🧐

Lana in Bellingham, WA

The benefits for your new Star level will begin on your next cruise following the one during which you reach the new star level.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would like to see all the finishes upgraded. Better quality bed linens and towels. Comfortable cabin furniture - that oversized angled couch that is in many suites is the most uncomfortable thing you can sit on. Better quality balcony furniture and upgraded finishes in the washrooms (marble counters and surrounds, upgraded lighting). Would like to see upgraded hangers in the closets also.

Very little tech like a laptop would appeal to us. We have our own devices that we use and would find using different devices just annoying and time consuming (having to make sure to clear and delete all personal information prior to leaving the cruise).

A dedicated restaurant for sure. I would seriously consider booking a neptune suite again if the neptune lounge were replaced with an dedicated restaurant. When we traveled in AquaClass on X we dined in Blu and it was outstanding. A different menu every night and a personal touch that we have never consistently received on any cruise.

We rarely consume alcohol so a complimentary mini bar wouldn't attract us, but I do understand that many would find it very attractive.

Free wifi would be great. We've managed thus far to cruise without every buying wifi on a ship so I am sure that we can continue without it.

Instead of cocktail parties, I would much rather participate in a complimentary wine tasting event. They could even mix it up with offering different liquors instead of wine and teach about the particular liquor.

Our number one though would be to improve the quality of the finishes.

I think the design and style of the Neptune Suites decorating and furnishings appear dated and stale. I'd love for them to be updated and get rid of those horrrid pictures on ttthe walls. Of all I have had in our cabins, maybe one or two came close to attractive or interesting. IMO Looks like they were purchased in bundles of dozen s for few pennies on tthe dolla.r IMO

I really like the idea of the bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel. No matter what's in the dispensers, it comes across as el cheapo. Royal Caribbean sure doesn't do that.

One night in a specialty restaurant of choice would be great!

Small in cabin bar set up(Princess) OR some drinks offered in Neptune Lounge during the afternoon would be super(Royal Caribbean.)

HAL HAS made a few changes since I was aboard....Bose sound system AND in suite(maybe elsewhere too) mimosa's for breakfast!

It looks like a Neptune Suite is about an average $100 per day over the cost of a Signature Suite.

How much extra do you charge for real estate. Up to about 130 sq ft more, $20 a day laundry, Breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill, Neptune Suite + use of Concierge, Coffee Machine, Mimosas, Bose Soundlink, Binoculars.

I would expect the cost of a Neptune Suite to skyrocket if you want all those other extras. Not that I wouldn't love them. This is just the accountant in me talking. :D

It looks like a Neptune Suite is about an average $100 per day over the cost of a Signature Suite.

How much extra do you charge for real estate. Up to about 130 sq ft more, $20 a day laundry, Breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill, Neptune Suite + use of Concierge, Coffee Machine, Mimosas, Bose Soundlink, Binoculars.

I would expect the cost of a Neptune Suite to skyrocket if you want all those other extras. Not that I wouldn't love them. This is just the accountant in me talking. :D

Which was my point. They can incorporate all those perks, just don’t raise the rates of non-Neptune Suite passengers to pay for them.