Sparkling water

hi. We are going on our first cruise at the end of this week, yay! I love (only) drink sparkling water. Can I take a few bottles with me? Or any soft drinks?

Depending on which cruise line, you can take some onboard with you.

Royal Caribbean say you can't but I have taken still water on board. For the prices on board it is worth the risk of confiscation IMHO! [emoji56]

On Carnival you can take on board 12 'cartons or cans' up to 600ml per person.

Yes I like sparkling water too. On most lines it's actually not too expensive to purchase on board, often cheaper than a good restaurant at home. You'll often see San pelligrino sold as well as Perrier. Not all bars will have it so sometimes a can of soda water will have to do. If you're in port for the day and bring a 350 ml bottle or two back on board with you, no one is likely to stop you. On some lines eg carnival you could even bring back more.

hi. We are going on our first cruise at the end of this week, yay! I love (only) drink sparkling water. Can I take a few bottles with me? Or any soft drinks?

No.1 post, a big welcome to CC. Which cruise line are you on? So as members on here can assist you.:cool:

Yes I like sparkling water too. On most lines it's actually not too expensive to purchase on board, often cheaper than a good restaurant at home. You'll often see San pelligrino sold as well as Perrier. Not all bars will have it so sometimes a can of soda water will have to do. If you're in port for the day and bring a 350 ml bottle or two back on board with you, no one is likely to stop you. On some lines eg carnival you could even bring back more.

I love it too. I brought 10 cans of Perrier on at noumea with no problems. I did check with security first. They weren’t worried about it at all [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums