Carnival Vista 4J Interior with a Window your thoughts and anyone stayed in one?

ibcruiseing

interior with a view doesn't make any sense, an interior with a window is an exterior room. I know Carnival designates it otherwise
No they designate it as an interior. All interiors are 4-something. A,B,C,D...this is a 4J and is categorized, booked, and priced as an interior. You do have a window with and a view but it's obstructed by most forward deck, which is public but not often used, not the water.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

the picture clearly shows an exterior view

these used to be classed as oceanview but because of the obstruction they decided to change the category to an inside.

so you get a window for an inside price. BUT

these cabins are so far forward-- and if you hit rough waters its not going to be easy.

Spirt class ships have inside cabins but feature french doors that open-- you cant go outside but you get fresh air etc for an inside price

What category is this? Are these the new ones on the Elation or a different cruiseline?

We had a cabin like this years ago on the Glory. If I recall, it was on deck 11, and was priced as an OV, not an Inside. All of those cabins with the floor to ceiling windows in the Conquest Class have since been converted to balconies and are part of the Spa package.

The Splendor has cabins with floor to ceiling windows on deck 9 at the very front of the ship, with no walkway out in front to block the view.

What category is this? Are these the new ones on the Elation or a different cruiseline?

its on valor, Glory Scenic Oceanview. The best is 9200 only one of these cabins on the ship https://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/513/Valor_Feb11_010.jpg

the other on the other side is a tad smaller and sleeps 2. the ones inbetween are MUCH smaller.

Georgiacruiser--you are talking about a diffent class of cabin completly. These are located across the front of the ship. on deck 9

its on valor, Glory Scenic Oceanview. The best is 9200 only one of these cabins on the ship https://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/513/Valor_Feb11_010.jpg

the other on the other side is a tad smaller and sleeps 2. the ones inbetween are MUCH smaller.

Georgiacruiser--you are talking about a diffent class of cabin completly. These are located across the front of the ship. on deck 9

I'm confused. The first pic you posted was not this pic, which is a grand scenic oceanview. The first one you posted didn't look quite like a scenic oceanview either. And it's not an interior like you labeled it unless that was meant to be a joke. Lol. I love the scenic and grand scenics amd have stayed in them before with another booked on the Sunshine. The one you posted looks more spacious between the wall and the window than any others I've seen.

The grand scenic ocean view are cabins 9200 and 9201, if 9201 is smaller it's marginal! The one posted with the dutchessathome link is a scenic ocean view (entire outer wall of window), the one posted by cruizinisthebest is the 4J :D, interior with obstructed view.....lol, all interior views are obstructed views but most are 100% obstructed, lol

this is an ocean view, no matter how CCL categorizes it, because you can view the ocean
Correct it is not. And it's not categorized as such. I'm not even understanding why that pic or the one of the grand scenic oceanview was even posted in this thread. But o.k.

I'm confused. The first pic you posted was not this pic, which is a grand scenic oceanview. The first one you posted didn't look quite like a scenic oceanview either. And it's not an interior like you labeled it unless that was meant to be a joke. Lol. I love the scenic and grand scenics amd have stayed in them before with another booked on the Sunshine. The one you posted looks more spacious between the wall and the window than any others I've seen.

im sorry. the picture posted in my first one was the wrong picture.

THIS is the scenic room https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/cabinpics/109/reg/16896-1471876480.JPG

So excited to read all the posts about these rooms! We too booked this Cat on the Vista for the Jan 7th sailing. Room 10203 on Lido as interior, but with a Obstructed window walkway view! Which is fine with me since we can have some natural light in the room.:p The price was great and I love Lido deck! So we can access the walkway out front fairly easy from our location?? Correct? I was wondering about that.

So ready to leave! Freezing here in STL! UGH!

So excited to read all the posts about these rooms! We too booked this Cat on the Vista for the Jan 7th sailing. Room 10203 on Lido as interior, but with a Obstructed window walkway view! Which is fine with me since we can have some natural light in the room.:p The price was great and I love Lido deck! So we can access the walkway out front fairly easy from our location?? Correct? I was wondering about that.

So ready to leave! Freezing here in STL! UGH!

THere is a door on either side of the hall there. (IF you sail with rude people who insist on slamming that door throw a towel over the top to keep it from slamming.

• 2 months later...