Orchestra update

TupeloHoney

so here’s the latest. We boarded two days ago. Nine people in 4 cabins. All of us had problems with our keys and they had to be redone. In a couple cases they’ve had to be done a couple times.

Food is truly bad and I’m not a picky eater. We have any time dining but told we have to make a reservation between 12 and 2. Ashore? Too bad.

In our room tv doesn’t work. Hair dryer doesn’t work. Toilet flushes about 75% of the time. Never met our room steward. he didn’t turn down the room last night so didn’t make my daughters sofa bed. We started with 3 bath towels and 3 hand towels. Down to 2 of each now despite there being 3 of us.

Sister in law has to fight every day to get her distilled water for her cpap.

It’s kind of comical how bad it is. We are mostly laughing. About 75% of the crew is very nice and pleasant. The rest may be mostly a cultural difference.

On the plus side the ports have been AMAZING. Which is why we are here. But yeah, this will be our only MSC cruise!

I’m sure I’ll get flamed. But whatever. buyer beware. Just know what you’re getting yourself into in Orchestra!

so here’s the latest. We boarded two days ago. Nine people in 4 cabins. All of us had problems with our keys and they had to be redone. In a couple cases they’ve had to be done a couple times.

Food is truly bad and I’m not a picky eater. We have any time dining but told we have to make a reservation between 12 and 2. Ashore? Too bad.

In our room tv doesn’t work. Hair dryer doesn’t work. Toilet flushes about 75% of the time. Never met our room steward. he didn’t turn down the room last night so didn’t make my daughters sofa bed. We started with 3 bath towels and 3 hand towels. Down to 2 of each now despite there being 3 of us.

Sister in law has to fight every day to get her distilled water for her cpap.

It’s kind of comical how bad it is. We are mostly laughing. About 75% of the crew is very nice and pleasant. The rest may be mostly a cultural difference.

On the plus side the ports have been AMAZING. Which is why we are here. But yeah, this will be our only MSC cruise!

I’m sure I’ll get flamed. But whatever. buyer beware. Just know what you’re getting yourself into in Orchestra!

did you ask why you did not have turn down service at night? Its very strange

TH, as someone who experienced Orchestra only 10 weeks ago, I have to say that I think there's something seriously wrong with management onboard that ship. Food was the worst we've had of any cruises we've done on MSC, despite the fact that the menus are generally the same across the fleet (except for US sailings which only applies to 2 ships - Divina & Seaside!).

TH, as someone who experienced Orchestra only 10 weeks ago, I have to say that I think there's something seriously wrong with management onboard that ship. Food was the worst we've had of any cruises we've done on MSC, despite the fact that the menus are generally the same across the fleet (except for US sailings which only applies to 2 ships - Divina & Seaside!).

We did once back to back cruise on Divina and I could swear it was two different cruise ships on two different cruise lines. LOL .

Fortunately I’m a pretty easy going person. So we just mostly laugh. But Lordy! Get it together Orchestra! I am glad I had read on here to expect some of this though or it would be worse, expecting it to be as good as Princess. I am enjoying the all inclusive drinks though. And my massage last night was good! And they didn’t try to sell me anything.