Carnival Freedom Prime Internet Sucks!

Markmom18

i prepaid for $106.14. On the Freedom $123. The last 2 days of our 7 day cruise, I never had "internet connection". Nada! Nothing!

Before that it was super duper Extra super S L O W.......

Our gamble didn't pay off....:(:(

i prepaid for $106.14. On the Freedom $123. The last 2 days of our 7 day cruise, I never had "internet connection". Nada! Nothing!

Before that it was super duper Extra super S L O W.......

Our gamble didn't pay off....:(:(

I felt your pain....maybe not as bad. Had similar "very slow" speed when we cruised on Vista in November....Fortunately we always seemed to have connectivity ....but it really dragged. I read somewhere that Carnival is in the process of upgrading their equipment and connectivity options. lets hope this happens sooner than later!!

back from the breeze b2b western and eastern cruises.very slow.we had lot's of clouds and rain on them.some people said they had not bad service on the ship.maybe some places have better internet connection.

Yeah, I Cruise about once a year locally (out of Long Beach) and I get the Internet each time. Some cruises it's pretty normal , in that I can log in each day. Other times...nothing. :o

Carnival please update the Internet System. And while updating the ship, please toss out the antiquated method of purchasing photo's!

Thanks!

Bobbi

Hi Tango55,

We were all over that Freedom, grrr so frustrating! I was with my hubby in our cabin. And my Mom & friend in another cabin. Zippo:(

Our son has been working on the Freedom for the last 6 months. He warned me how terrible the service is ....EVEN for the Staff! Because they use the same internet that we customers use. Mark thought even the Captain had a bad connection. Mmmmmm.... the Capatain ??? :confused::confused:

back from the breeze b2b western and eastern cruises.very slow.we had lot's of clouds and rain on them.some people said they had not bad service on the ship.maybe some places have better internet connection.

I think you are confusing wifi and internet

And while updating the ship, please toss out the antiquated method of purchasing photo's!

Thanks!

Bobbi

We experienced the new photo system on the Magic, really nice. Should be rolling out fleet wide.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve had premium on four ships but yes freedom was the worst. I won’t say i totally lost internet for days but I wasn’t able to upload a photo for the last three days. Other ships I had issues but it would be more like a couple hours.

Good news is they have a new faster system on vista that should be on all the ships eventually. John Heald has been using it to live stream from Horizon all werk.