Cruise paperwork

tory707

Simple question for veteran Princess cruisers...If you fill out all of the info required on-line under personalizer, is there anything that they send you in pre cruise docs that also has to be filled out?

Yes, you need to sign the parental waiver they send if you have kids. We had two cabins and kids split between us, girls with mom and son with me. You had to sign indicating both parents sailing, or give proof the non sailing parent(notirized letter) gave the OK. Maybe if both in same room this is not required. Also they send an imigration form for the bahamas. we filled it out but they did not want it. I'd fill it out JIC. Other than that just your luggage tags and sign your sign and sail charge with any other approved chargers in your cabin identified.

Christmas on the Caribbean Princess begins in...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;12;18;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

To be on the safe side, I filled in the Passenger Information Form and faxed it in in addition to filling it out online. That brings up a question that I have. They sent me a Bahamas form which I filled out and it was never collected at embarkation. Does anyone know why?

You will probably have to turn the Bahamas form when you reach a Bahamas port. There have been times when we did not have to turn it in...and there were times when we did. You will be notified on board ship when you should have it ready to turn in. Best to fill it our before you leave and have it ready for...whenever.

KATY

NCL NORWAY - 2000

GOLDEN PRINCESS - 2001

GOLDEN PRINCESS - 2002

HAL NOORDAM - 2002

HAL VOLENDAM - 2003

ISLAND PRINCESS - NOV. 2003

HAL VOLENDAM - JAN. 2004

CORAL PRINCESS - OCT. 2004

I was told that, if you've already filled out all the immigration stuff (passport #s etc.) in the Personalizer, and it says "complete," then the papers they send that ask for the same info aren't needed. If there's something that is additional, I guess it would be good to fill it out & send it to them if you have time.

I agree with Doretha. As long as your info is in the personalizer says complete then do not bother with it. In regards to the Bahamas form, while we were standing in line at Ft Lauderdale, they came around to collect them. In that case, just fill it out and if they want them , at least you will have filled it out.

Marilyn

I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear, I was on the Caribbean Princess 5/8-5/15 and was never asked for my Bahama form, either at embarkation or when we were in Princess Cay. I've always turned it in at embarkation and they didn't want it?

Archived