Bottled water

luv-my-kids

1st time on Holland......

Was going into the website to make some purchase for our cruise. I do not see " just standard" bottled water for sale. I saw the Evian water, but I am looking for just the standard bottled water. I tried calling and they are closed. Does anyone know if you can buy the standard bottled water once we board. I do not want to carry it on with us.

Thanks!

1st time on Holland......

Was going into the website to make some purchase for our cruise. I do not see " just standard" bottled water for sale. I saw the Evian water, but I am looking for just the standard bottled water. I tried calling and they are closed. Does anyone know if you can buy the standard bottled water once we board. I do not want to carry it on with us.

Thanks!

Bring your own water bottles and fill them on the ship with tap water and ice if you wish. Everyone can have their own personal water bottle.

The standard water is typically some brand of spring water. It varies by embarkation port due to availability. You should be able to order 1.5L bottles which are usually the most cost effective way to go.

Bring your own water bottles and fill them on the ship with tap water and ice if you wish. Everyone can have their own personal water bottle.

Do not fill your personal water bottles from any public area tap - only use your cabin faucets. Personal water bottles are contaminated surfaces and should not be in contact with any other public water source.

The Evian water package is not that expensive, tastes good and is convenient. Or else, bring bottled water in from port stops or in your luggage. Evian also has compensating minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) that make up for what gets taken out of the ship's pure water production supply, which according to chengkp56, helps in the body's sodium regulation.

We have purchased the "regular" spring water at bars throughout the ships, in both large & small bottles. During happy hour is best, the special is good on the water!

We also purchase water in ports where available and bring it back to the ship.

Krooz Nut

Though I have googled, I cannot understand w hy you have the same quote in your Signature

For all your posts :: " Otherwise known as 'Don Quique'

Please explain?

Sail, I could have sworn that I answered this for you once before; but anyway it's an old signature that I appended to my roll call posts (along with a bunch of friends sailing with us to Mexico a few years ago). Simply for fun prior to that particular cruise. I just never removed it, but I guess I could since it is causing some confusion. ;)

Then again, I may leave it there since we're sailing to Mexico again on Eurodam later this year. :D

Does anyone know if they sell distilled water?We both use Cpap machines that requires distilled.

Call HAL’s Ship Services for extension cords and to buy distilled water for CPAPs. 1–800–541–1576. In 9/17 I was able to purchase the distilled water online but that was using the old website.

As a 4 Star are water purchase 50 percent off?

If you use the bottles in your room (it's considerd a mini bar purchase) or at Explorers/Java (still have the P'dam in my head ;) ) where the specialty coffees are served - you will do get the 50% off.

regular purchases at getting off the ship for ports or in the bars (unless it is happy hour), no.

Bottled water is also included in the "Quench" beverage package. This package includes mocktails, smoothies, specialty coffee/tea at the Explorations Cafe, juices, as well as the bottled water. On our most recent HAL cruise (Europe), Evian was the "flat" water available and Pellegrino was the sparkling water that they carried. Same as on our Western Caribbean cruise this past February with HAL. The "Quench" package is $17.95 per person per day.

Does anyone know if they sell distilled water?We both use Cpap machines that requires distilled.

You can purchase a gallon of distilled water from the beverage package section online before boarding. The water is there in your stateroom when you board. The cost is 2.95 a gallon. In a two week cruise I go through half of it.

You do need to call ship services for Extention cords.

If you use the bottles in your room (it's considerd a mini bar purchase) or at Explorers/Java (still have the P'dam in my head ;) ) where the specialty coffees are served - you will do get the 50% off.

regular purchases at getting off the ship for ports or in the bars (unless it is happy hour), no.

Thank you

At 50 percent off it doesn’t pay to carry it on board

Thank you

At 50 percent off it doesn’t pay to carry it on board

Until Holland approaches shoreside supermarkets on pricing, I shall continue to lug it on, especially on longer cruises. Possibly it is getting snooty about the price of gas after buying the Rolls-Royce (the cruise) but ...

Just got off Veendam yesterday. We purchased water for the first time in over 40 years of cruising because of a salt issue I have and I read that the ship's water while perfectly fine to drink does contain more salt than bottled water. The least expensive water available on our cruise was Evian. We got 6 bottles (1 ltr each) for $24 I believe - a slight discount over buying a bottle individually. We would refill our personal drink bottles in our room before heading out for the day and that amount lasted us for the week. If you do decide to do this order it early when you board as it took a day to have it delivered to our stateroom.