Single Cruisers

1stjackie

im travelling to Alaska on the NCL Sun September 11-18 from Vancouver. Any other single travellers out there?! I've never cruised before and I'm hoping to meet some ppl for drinks/dinner etc a few times. Wondering how to go about it.

Jackie

im travelling to Alaska on the NCL Sun September 11-18 from Vancouver. Any other single travellers out there?! I've never cruised before and I'm hoping to meet some ppl for drinks/dinner etc a few times. Wondering how to go about it.

Jackie

Have you posted on the roll call for your cruise? You will maybe get a better response there. And have a blast solo cruising is a lot of fun!!! When you board the ship you can go to the dining room and speak to the maitre d and ask them to seat you at a group table for dinner. Not sure if the Dun has a solo host but check the daily planners there maybe solo meet ups before dinner in on of the lounges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jackie,

1.) Join your roll call for your cruise

2.) If there is a meet & greet on the 2nd day of the cruise, join to meet other cruisers. This is usually organized by someone in the roll call.

3.) NCL would listed on their freestyle cruising daily when there would be a solo meeting time and the place to meet up.

4.) Depending on the host of the solo group - there might be sign up sheets posted in the meeting room for what to do. S/he would also ask what cruisers would like to do in term of what shows to see together as well if anyone wanted to have dinner together in the MDR/Savor/Taste.

You would have fun and there are lots of activities. Have a fun cruise & hope to read your review if you decide to write up one after you cruised. :)