don't want to start my transfer to NCL on a bad note

10Jan54

Going to say this quickly I hope...1- I review sailing on internet- 2- I call the number provided and have the info sent to me 3- I speak with the rep again after reviewing the info sent to me, I tell her it would be a day or 2 because I had to call the other people going, she holds 4 cabins and said we had to pay the deposit in 48hrs- 4- I get a call from another rep telling me he would be handling our booking, I get his number and info 5- I get another call from a Bianca and she said she would be handling our bookings and make sure we all get a free bottle of wine in the cabins 6- we all pay on time 7- a couple of weeks later I am doing a detailed review of our reservations and notice it doesn't show about the shipboard credit 8- I email Bianca, no response 9- a week later I send her another email, no response 10- a few days later I send an email through the website looking for explanation. No response. 11- I called looking for explanation and I am told that the offer must have been cancelled for a couple of days.

So really the offer is out there and it is offered to us, 2 days later we book and it's cancelled and everyday since we have booked I check and the offer is there.

I know I am ranting over something minor but the overall treatment and ignoring me is whats getting to me the most.

This is kind of a symptom of today’s society. People prefer to text or email vs talking to someone. The general website email the OP sent was mixed in with thousands of emails received each day. The consultant you emailed gets several hundred emails a day that get queued behind active calls and eventually never get looked at.

If you have a problem, call. If you can’t get your PCC, call general reservations. But don’t stop calling until your problem is resolved.

Going to say this quickly I hope...1- I review sailing on internet- 2- I call the number provided and have the info sent to me 3- I speak with the rep again after reviewing the info sent to me, I tell her it would be a day or 2 because I had to call the other people going, she holds 4 cabins and said we had to pay the deposit in 48hrs- 4- I get a call from another rep telling me he would be handling our booking, I get his number and info 5- I get another call from a Bianca and she said she would be handling our bookings and make sure we all get a free bottle of wine in the cabins 6- we all pay on time 7- a couple of weeks later I am doing a detailed review of our reservations and notice it doesn't show about the shipboard credit 8- I email Bianca, no response 9- a week later I send her another email, no response 10- a few days later I send an email through the website looking for explanation. No response. 11- I called looking for explanation and I am told that the offer must have been cancelled for a couple of days.

So really the offer is out there and it is offered to us, 2 days later we book and it's cancelled and everyday since we have booked I check and the offer is there.

I know I am ranting over something minor but the overall treatment and ignoring me is whats getting to me the most.

understand your frustration but yes, you are ranting on and on. I am sure everything will work out. I do not think emailing is always the best way to deal with reservation agents. Just my opinion.

Was the reviewing that you did on an online travel site or on the NCL site?

Is the "rep" a travel agent or did you call the NCL number? If the obc is from a travel agent it will not show up on your MyNCL page. You must ask the travel agent to email you an Amenities confirmation.

If Bianca etc are NCL reps just phone NCL and either ask for a different one or just deal with whoever answers the NCL phone line. Quit emailing if it is NCL. Use the phone.