Yoga + Mah Jongg Cruise = Yoga Jongg 2018

VacayVibes

www.yogajongg.com

Calling all Mah Jongg and Yoga lovers, I recently stumbled upon this cruise taking place on the Norwegian Sun from March 5 - 9th, 2018. It includes plenty of open play Mah Jongg opportunities and special instructional sessions for all levels of players to help improve their game. The group also offers private Yoga classes for those who would like to participate and "find their soul at sea". I don't know about you, but these two themes seem like a great compliment to each other!

I've seen Mah Jongg cruises before but they are mostly tournament based and require lots of time spent at the tables. This seems like a much more relaxed solution for Mah Jongg or Yoga lovers that still want to practice their hobbies while taking full advantage of an all-inclusive cruise vacation.

The group has balcony cabins held for as low as $933/person (based on double occupancy). I checked current pricing on this sailing for a balcony and the rates show over $1,100/person for a balcony. This seems like a great deal for anyone who wants to take part in a winter getaway cruise for a great price.

Email the organizer, Aaron@bewelltravel.com for details. I spoke to him last week and he was extremely helpful in answering all my questions. He said you can also find more info and a registration form for the event at www.yogajongg.com

Hope all of you Mah Jongg and Yoga enthusiasts find this post to be beneficial!