January 18 sailing

cwaj45

We’ve been at the New Orleans Airport since 5:00 this morning. The airport is just opening at 1:00 pm due to ice. Needless to saw we missed our flight to Antigua and will hopefully get there tomorrow around 3:30.

I hope no one else is having problems.

Hold the yacht and 2 seats at the TOY for us!

Cole and Craig

Wow! Sorry for your travel issues from the weather. Hopefully you will make it out. If you get delayed, a fall back is to take Tradewinds aviation from Antigua to St. Barth and catch the SeaDream in St. Barth. It is a 37 minute flight. We have flown with Tradewinds in the past from San Juan to St. Barth. At least, once you get through this debacle you will be in warm weather on a fantastic yacht and cruise! We have to wait until March 31st before we will be back on the SeaDream again! Wishing you the best!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Traveldoc101,

Thanks for the info, hopefully we won’t need it but nice to know.

Made it to Miami, overnighting at the Hilton Airport Blue Lagoon. I don’t recommend it.

Sugar Ridge Hotelwill not refund me for the room tonight in Antigua so also off the list.

Ready for some weather and to see some familiar faces!

Also sending good wishes and great luck to you cwaj45, sorry, I know how frustrating it was for you today. We are here in Antigua at the Yacht Club. Very nice place, many SeaDreamers are here. We were lucky today because we live in Florida and escaped the bad weather. Weather here is lovely...see you tomorrow at TOYB, I am sure. Hurry off the plane to immigration. Very crowded today. You are on the same flight we were on today.

Cheers....Robin

We made it in today from Newark with a 1:45 delay for de-icing and ATC--landed here about 3:15 p.m. local. Enjoying the Copper and Lumber Store Inn and environment here in English Harbor/Nelson's Dockyard. Met Jim and Deb from Calgary who are also staying at the Inn and sailing tomorrow. Looking forward to getting on board!

Steve