2 questions

123veranda

I’m new to NCL —sailing in June & 2 things have me stumped

1-I have the 3 meal specialty plan. But when I look at the menus (especially Cagneys) I see prices. What the deal with that? Am I allowed a certain amount & pay over?

2-this internet that I given. It’s for 250 mins. How is counted? Do I have to sign in, use it and then immediately sign off.

Help, it’s getting close & I’m a planner. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Included with the dining plan is one entree, but then apps and desserts as desired. No payment necessary.

For the internet package, yes you log in and out each time- with a running total kept of your minutes. You can use your own device to log on and off (tablet, laptop). When you log in, and then when you log off, it will tell you how many minutes you've used or have left.

<snip>

For the internet package, yes you log in and out each time- with a running total kept of your minutes. You can use your own device to log on and off (tablet, laptop). When you log in, and then when you log off, it will tell you how many minutes you've used or have left.

I usually go to the Internet Cafe when there is a person staffing it (hours are posted) and ask him/her lead me through the login and logoff process the first time so I don't waste the minutes. For the IPhone there is an app called "SpeedNet" that I have installed on my IPhone that supposedly makes the usage a bit more optimal. Don't expect great or even fair speed but it does work.

Note that the NCL website does work on the ship without having to login and use your minutes/data.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks all. Relief on the dining. Those prices are scary.

As 4 the internet good there’s something to keep count of minutes. Will Only need to check home once a day. What are the prices like if u go over?

Also, is there unlimited package u can buy? Going next year (on Escape) & SIL has own business that he’ll need to check on and grandson will be leaving girlfriend at home that he can’t go an hour without messaging! Lol

Thanks all. Relief on the dining. Those prices are scary.

As 4 the internet good there’s something to keep count of minutes. Will Only need to check home once a day. What are the prices like if u go over?

Also, is there unlimited package u can buy? Going next year (on Escape) & SIL has own business that he’ll need to check on and grandson will be leaving girlfriend at home that he can’t go an hour without messaging! Lol

https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/internet-packages