Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Same with me. I’ve changed my password 10 times and it still won’t let me in. I give up. Glad I printed out my set sail docs and luggage tags for my B2B cruises in 6 days.

The site would not take my new password, then I made sure to follow the instructions as listed one Letter, one number and 8 characters. I got - It was currently unavailable and to try again later, but then I got a welcome email instantly and was able to sign in. Don't give up, like all new things it takes time to adjust, and hopefully they will tweak the website so you don't have to go to already booked to see your cruise planner. Lot's of changes and not all for the good!

All my past cruises just showed up so it's getting better. The Access Cruise Planner link still doesn't work for me, but it's better than yesterday!

Edited by DiamondSuiteCruiser

I agree complete garbage. I couldn't make a payment today online and also trying to buy room decorations for our anniversary and can't get on cruise planner.

That's odd....I found the only thing that worked was pay the balance for your cruise now. :mad:

"Guests may experience new functionality while it is being trialed"(from RC's announcement). Note the work "trialed". No one should expect it to work perfectly as it isn't a finished product. Have some patience and things might work better next week.

If you don't have a cruise in the next few days, it may be better to wait for all the data to be uploaded. It will save you from having to re-enter data or call.

Nothing personal, but this is one of the major reasons that I am glad I’m out of the business. People have become so used to seeing sites that don’t work properly that they now take it as normal. The web site is the face of the corporation to the buying public. I would have to think that a company that had almost $9 billion in revenue last year could afford to properly implement a site update. All of this should have been implemented on test servers until they knew that the live implementation would be as smooth as possible. I know that they are a 24 x 7 business but even taking down the site for a day would be better than dragging this out for days at a time while the users, I.e. customers, try to figure out how to get around its problems.

Sorry about the tirade, folks, it just that this really ticks me off (feel free to substitute stronger language for “ticks” if you so desire.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wishing you good luck.

It is obvious that this was not tested enough before they launched...or maybe not tested at all.

There is no way you can launch something that is so critical...because this is the only was to complete cruise documents, planner, etc and NOT have it be functional....and leave everyone out to dry.

Just put the old system back and hit the drawing board RCCL....MAJOR FAIL

They rely on their customers to test their systems. Why pay for debugging staff when you can get it for free.:eek:

"Guests may experience new functionality while it is being trialed"(from RC's announcement). Note the work "trialed". No one should expect it to work perfectly as it isn't a finished product. Have some patience and things might work better next week.

If you don't have a cruise in the next few days, it may be better to wait for all the data to be uploaded. It will save you from having to re-enter data or call.

I never saw an RCI announcement, why would I? The first I knew of the change was logging on the web site. I was taken to a new login page NO SPECIAL NOTICES on that page. Nothing to indicate that it was a "trial". Nothing to indicate that my username and possibly password were going to change. No indication how to navigate back to the main web page. No indication that cruise history & bookings might not display immediately. NOTHING! And then some of the links don't work properly and I start getting Bad Request messages because the software is mixing up HTTP with HTTPS requests.

Frankly everyone should expect the customer web site of a large multinational to work perfectly. No one should expect a company would risk exposing clients to "trial" software. Doing so suggests how little the company cares about its customers.

I cannot even get logged in. Now its a right mess saying my password needs changing, but then wont change it. I have given up.:loudcry:

Same here. Been trying for two days to login. Have tried everything. Nothing works. C&A desk was of no help. After 40 some cruises I'm about ready to abandon ship. Literally. When will this IT madness end.

Go to RCCL home page

Do not use log in button

Go to Already Booked

Press Reserve now.

It will take you to log on page with name,booking number,cruise date and ship.

That will take you to your cruise info:)

Good luck!

This did not work for me. I used link provided on another thread. Thanks anyway.

I too have been trying to log in for 2 days on my laptop. Decided to try on my ipad and noticed that the date of birth on the computer was configured dd/mm/yy but on the ipad it was mm/dd/yy. The first time I tried to logged in on the ipad it worked. All of my booked and past cruises are there and my C&A status is correct but the link to check-in is broken. Also the C&A preference selection is missing. Is it just me or are others missing this too??

Well I finally figured out how to login in fact the only way was to create a new login the system allows usernames like before but that doesn’t work. You have to use an email address then reset your password. With new password rules and then re link crown and anchor number. Wait a few minutes then past cruises show up but the dashboard shows 0 points even though I have 94 points. I am back to pre gold. What a mess. I emailed crown and anchor and received an automated response saying they will eventually get back to me. Is anyone else having these problems? Why did royal start a flawed new website? Where is the CTO. Or is the person looking for a new job? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much! I have been trying different browsers, and no luck. And I can not find the three horizontal lines at the top of the page that another poster mentioned?

Thanks. That worked. Funny my old user name and password works. It seems they completely abandoned the old information. No conversion. What idiots work at Royal carribean in Development?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And I can not find the three horizontal lines at the top of the page that another poster mentioned?

That's on tablets (iPad, Android, etc) and is probably browser-dependent. It's the entry to a menu system. On my PC, the menus appear across the top of the page (Plan a Cruise, Already Booked, etc.).