NCL Epic 10 Day W. Caribbean Orlando Schedule Needed

GUEST71919

Can someone lead me to a schedule for the cruise below (we sell in Jan. 2019, but I try to plan ahead!). Thanks! :D

10 day western Caribbean cruise from Orlando r/t.

Orlando & Beaches (Port Canaveral)

Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

George Town, Grand Cayman

Harvest Caye, Belize

Costa Maya, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico

Orlando & Beaches (Port Canaveral)

Edited by 2Beeze
Neatness :-)

And if someone could tell me how to edit these posts so that I can replace the "sell" with "sail" that my iPad saw fit to change that would be great! :-/ I edited the post immediately, before leaving the page to correct the format of the ports, but once I left that page I could not access any method of re-editing! ARGGGGG

Hi 2 Breeze,

If you have booked the cruise you should have received a guest confirmation via email. The second page details what times you will be in each port. Hope that's what you're looking for.

Have a great trip.

Gym2

Hi 2 Breeze,

If you have booked the cruise you should have received a guest confirmation via email. The second page details what times you will be in each port. Hope that's what you're looking for.

Have a great trip.

Gym2

Hi gym :) It is more the daily schedule (formal or not nights, which show is in the theater on which days, etc) that I need. I wouldn’t think there would be a lot of changes from the current schedule and some idea now would help since I am the one trying to organize “my bunch” :rolleyes:

Try doing a search in the threads for Epic Dailies. That should give you and idea. I'm not sure where the Epic is now, but it should give you an idea.

Perfect, Thanks... I will check that. There is so much random info on the net I assumed this randomness should be included! I tell my husband and sister that I am “the adult” on these cruises.... how the (%&$%* did that happen?!

havanadaydreaming - That would be great if you would. It may sound insane, but I'm a get it done early kind of girl - that way, it's a down hill slide for me (rather stress before than during kind of thing).

We try to use sea days also, but on this cruise there are many more specialty dinners and shows than sea days on this cruise (and one sea day is the night before disembarkment and we try to hang loose that evening whenever possible). We also LOVE the photo nights (best portraits ever we have had made there) so I don't want that to be a day I have to entirely redo myself LOL

Thanks so much and enjoy the cruise!!!!

I've been looking for something too. We're booked on an 11-day cruise in November and would love to see something to plan around. So far I haven't found much.

Just glad to know that I'm not the only super early planner! In college and grad school I would start a paper as early as I could nail the professor down to what was required - then at the end I coasted. I still do that. Glad to know that I have company :-)

• 1 month later...

I can find lots of 7 day, but no 10 anywhere. Just updating this request in case someone has these available - thanks so much :D

10 day Western Caribbean out of Orlando on the Norwegian Epic.

The 2Beeze

Wed - Orlando & Beaches (Port Canaveral) / embark

Thurs - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas

Fri - At Sea

Sat - Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Sun - George Town, Grand Cayman

Mon - At Sea

Tues - Harvest Caye, Belize

Wed - Costa Maya, MX

Thurs - Cozumel, MX

Fri - At Sea

Sat - Orlando / disembark

I can find lots of 7 day, but no 10 anywhere. Just updating this request in case someone has these available - thanks so much :D

10 day Western Caribbean out of Orlando on the Norwegian Epic.

The 2Beeze

Wed - Orlando & Beaches (Port Canaveral) / embark

Thurs - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas

Fri - At Sea

Sat - Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Sun - George Town, Grand Cayman

Mon - At Sea

Tues - Harvest Caye, Belize

Wed - Costa Maya, MX

Thurs - Cozumel, MX

Fri - At Sea

Sat - Orlando / disembark

You are going to have lots of problems finding the Epic dailies for the 10 day Carib sailings since the Epic has been in the Med since April. It does not come back to PC until November and there is a 10 and 11 day in November and one in also in Jan 2019 for a 10 and 11 day (we are on the 11 day in Jan before you).

We have sailed the Epic 5 times in the last 2 years and they did not do a 10 and 11 day, pretty sure Nov. is the first because we sailed in Nov. Dec, Jan and Feb the last 2 years and they were all 7 days.

Can someone lead me to a schedule for the cruise below (we sell in Jan. 2019, but I try to plan ahead!). Thanks! 10 day western Caribbean cruise from Orlando r/t.

This is a one-off cruise, so there will not be any [reliable] Freestyle Dailies for the cruise.

As for Formal Nights, there are none. Welcome to NCL and Freestyle Sailing. NCL embraces "dress up or not". Guests wearing shorts are welcome in all restaurants for all meals except the Manhattan Room main dining room, and Le Bistro specialty restaurants. Reservations for specialty restaurants (extra fee) are highly recommended.

Reservations for the MDRs are not necessary. You show up when you are hungry, you are given a private table, and you eat at your own pace (a fast dinner to make a show - let your waiter know) or a leisurely dinner stretching several hours.

Reservations for the two main shows (Priscilla and Burn The Floor) are highly recommended.

Dining and entertainment reservations open on 25 Sep 18 (15 Sep 18 if your are in the Haven). Make your reservations on 25 Sep 18.

Have a wonderful cruise.

This is a one-off cruise, so there will not be any [reliable] Freestyle Dailies for the cruise.

As for Formal Nights, there are none. Welcome to NCL and Freestyle Sailing. NCL embraces "dress up or not". Guests wearing shorts are welcome in all restaurants for all meals except the Manhattan Room main dining room, and Le Bistro specialty restaurants. Reservations for specialty restaurants (extra fee) are highly recommended.

Reservations for the MDRs are not necessary. You show up when you are hungry, you are given a private table, and you eat at your own pace (a fast dinner to make a show - let your waiter know) or a leisurely dinner stretching several hours.

Reservations for the two main shows (Priscilla and Burn The Floor) are highly recommended.

Dining and entertainment reservations open on 25 Sep 18 (15 Sep 18 if your are in the Haven). Make your reservations on 25 Sep 18.

Have a wonderful cruise.

I'm sorry, when I used "formal night" I meant theversion on this ship/line (it's just easier to use the generic form to morequickly communicate). We have cruised with NCL (Haven) and like the freestylevery much - they definitely get us to a table quickly! On "formalnights" we have some of the best portraits ever when on a cruise and thosenights usually coincide, so I wanted to figure out which they were to plan forthem.

Overall, I would just like to be able to schedule out a bit since I'm always the one responsible for doing so and we have 2 cruises in the next 6 months sandwiched into a life of a full-time private practice, a full time marriage, part-time shared care-taking of a 90-year-old mother, and most of the time daily effort to remain healthy and active at 58. Early information for me is always better The reservation issue is why, given the issues above, that I would like to have it all planned out (again, since I will be the one getting that done). It would be nice not to have to guess that day. I know in the Haven it's usually not a problem to get the reservations we want even after boarding (or it hasn't been in the past), but I still feel a great deal better to have it done (and I know the Haven concierge will appreciate it

The one thing I like about RCL (we are booked for the Allure in the fall, squeezed that one in) is that they do lay out which shows/events are scheduled for which dates (but then again we are closer in).

Thanks so much! Happy Cruising!

2 Beeze