Carnival Gift Cards through Delta SkyMiles Marketplace

I was messing around online and found where you can buy Carnival gift cards using your SkyMiles. The rates are pretty horrible so I don't see myself doing it, but if you don't plan on flying or have some miles to burn, it's an option. They are physical gift cards and I don't see anything about shipping but I didn't go all the way through. Figured I would put it out there in case anyone is interested.

$100 GC = 13,117 miles

$150 GC = 19,581 miles

$200 GC = 26,044 miles

$250 GC = 32,508 miles

$500 GC = 64,827 miles

Wish I had known. I fly Delta so infrequently that every so often I get the mailing about how my SkyMiles are about to expire, so I randomly pick magazines to get to the right amount.

Delta Skymiles NEVER expire.........I am tempted on this.....I have just under 800K miles on Delta alone....

that's what like $6000 worth of gift cards! I am gonna look into this.

Thanks so much for posting.

Wish I had known. I fly Delta so infrequently that every so often I get the mailing about how my SkyMiles are about to expire, so I randomly pick magazines to get to the right amount.

As others have said, Delta Skymiles never expire. However, I had 4300 miles on USAirways which became part of American Airlines. There's do expire & I keep getting notices to "buy" magazines, etc. I just got fed up and went to their website & donated my miles to one of their charity flights.

As others have said, Delta Skymiles never expire. However, I had 4300 miles on USAirways which became part of American Airlines. There's do expire & I keep getting notices to "buy" magazines, etc. I just got fed up and went to their website & donated my miles to one of their charity flights.

Well, dang! I would have taken them!