Our day in St. Lucia

FionaMG

I'm currently reviewing our recent Serenade of the Seas 11-day Southern Caribbean cruise over on the Royal Caribbean board, including detailed descriptions of the excursions we took in each of the ports.

I believe forum rules prohibit me from posting these details here unsolicited, but if any of you who are due to visit St. Lucia soon would like to read about our experience you can find it in post #69 on this thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/show....php?t=2574952

I'm currently reviewing our recent Serenade of the Seas 11-day Southern Caribbean cruise over on the Royal Caribbean board, including detailed descriptions of the excursions we took in each of the ports.

I believe forum rules prohibit me from posting these details here unsolicited, but if any of you who are due to visit St. Lucia soon would like to read about our experience you can find it in post #69 on this thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/show....php?t=2574952

Thank you for sharing. We are thinking about the same tour for January but not interested in the !us baths. Good to know the volcano is an option.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for sharing. We are thinking about the same tour for January but not interested in the !us baths. Good to know the volcano is an option.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Forums mobile app

You're very welcome. :) If you do take the tour be sure to tell the driver that you want to go to the volcano rather than the mud baths, just in case the option is not offered. It's only a few hundred yards farther up the road so there's plenty of time for you to do it while others from your van may be coating themselves in mud.