Mud Bath experience at Pitons ok for someone with limited mobility? Thanks for help!

Taishartrueblood

I will ask here and on the Royal Caribbean page since it is a specific excursion offering from RC.

My dad has limited mobility in that he has a hard time walking long distances or over uneven surfaces. The excursion details list the Activity Level as mild but it also says the below. A 60 year old man who walks around the house and can do pilates/drive without restriction, can he do this in your opinion? Thanks!

Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.

Participants should be in moderate physical condition.

There may be a limited number of steps (about 15 at the sulfur springs), minor inclines, a minimal amount of cobblestones or uneven surfaces, and some standing for extended periods of time.

I will ask here and on the Royal Caribbean page since it is a specific excursion offering from RC.

My dad has limited mobility in that he has a hard time walking long distances or over uneven surfaces. The excursion details list the Activity Level as mild but it also says the below. A 60 year old man who walks around the house and can do pilates/drive without restriction, can he do this in your opinion? Thanks!

Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.

Participants should be in moderate physical condition.

There may be a limited number of steps (about 15 at the sulfur springs), minor inclines, a minimal amount of cobblestones or uneven surfaces, and some standing for extended periods of time.

If he struggles wirh uneven surfaces etc - volcano/mud bath isn't something for him, unfortunately. While the activity level is mild - you're not hiking or such, it's uneven, there's a fair amount of steps of varying heights and such (especially the volcano portion) and there's some serious hot sun, standing around portions, etc. Unfortunately, it's not great for those with mobility issues of any kind. Sorry.