Harmony - Debarkation Time

We have a 3pm flight home. Approx what time can pax expect to stay onboard til? I figured we would have a nice breakfast and then head out, I think it's usually about 10am at the latest that they would let you stay on. We're not looking to have them have to kick us off, I'm just wondering if 930-10am is reasonable or if we should expect to have to leave more like 8:30-9am. I want to know what time to tell the shuttle company to pick us up. What has been your experience?

Thanks!

We have a 3pm flight home. Approx what time can pax expect to stay onboard til? I figured we would have a nice breakfast and then head out, I think it's usually about 10am at the latest that they would let you stay on. We're not looking to have them have to kick us off, I'm just wondering if 930-10am is reasonable or if we should expect to have to leave more like 8:30-9am. I want to know what time to tell the shuttle company to pick us up. What has been your experience?

Thanks!

The last call will depends in how the flows in the luggage floor and US Customs lines are... Normally they call all numbers by 9:45am... but every sailing is different and can be adjusted. As experience, if you prefer to be one of the last ones, be ready to do lines in the terminal.

Sailor

Are you flying out of FLL? Are you checking luggage? If the answer is yes to both be aware that some airlines are strict about how far in advance of a departure on cruise ship days you can check luggage.

We are on the HOTS as I type this. I wish I could offer more but we always self-disembark with luggage and never hang around

Off HOTS last Saturday. But left before they even called our tag numbers (83). They were a bit behind.

As BootMan stated you can't check-in at the airport if your flight is more than four hour away on some carriers. That is if you have luggage to check in. We had to learn the hard way.

And the self check-in machines were not working very well. We had to check in at the regular line. Took 1 1/2 hours to check-in...! ! !

Thanks!

Sometimes they offer a late departure program if you have a late flight or you could take a tour/airport drop off.

43 cruises and counting.

Sometimes they offer a late departure program if you have a late flight or you could take a tour/airport drop off.

43 cruises and counting.

So far this program has only been offered in Europe.

Thank you all for the info. We are flying Spirit. I planned to check in online 24 hours before. But I figured if we could get picked up around 1030-11 after customs, it would be around 1130-12ish at least by the time we get to the airport so that'd be within 4 hours. I will check to see if Spirit has that policy though, thanks!

Thanks!

We had a 12:30pm flight and we were off the Harmony and at FLL by 10am.