Hilton FLL Marina - dinner?

tbag124

• 2 weeks later...

They have a restaurant on property and serve food at the Tiki bar. The price is a bit too much for my wallet so I cant comment on that.

Not sure what kind of dining your looking for but Duffy's down the street is within walking distance and could accommodate a group of your size given notice. Has a little of everything on the menu typical bar food.

Lots of places in the area hope this gives you a start

Are you all going to dinner together? If so, are you planning on organizing both the reservations and the meal selection in advance? Thirty people is a lot to handle for many restaurants even those that take large groups. You definitely will need reservations in advance (even restaurants that normally don't take reservations in advance might make an exception for large groups IF they can handle that many arrivals at one time) and possibly work with custom catering to offer a more limited menu. As others have said 15th Street Fisheries (http://15streetfisheries.com/fish_parties.html) as rooms that will accommodate that large a group. So does the Boatyard (http://boatyard.restaurant/private-events/).

Southport Raw Bar on Cordova Road is great. There's no way they will be able to seat a group that large together but you could split up to be seated at tables close together. If everyone likes fish in a casual setting that is the place to go. The fish tacos and fried fish sandwich are excellent. My family went there three times in the last two weeks while at my condo in Hallandale Beach. My wife loves sitting outside and we always enjoy the food. Everyone will love the place.

In addition to the tiki bar Hilton Marina has an onsite restaurant that can accommodate large groups. No doubt you'll need to let them know in advance but the food is good and reasonable ( as far as I'm conernened). I'm pretty sure the menus are on the hotels website under dining