Navigator of the Seas deck 12 cabins

bradleyk

I have been looking for any input about the balcony cabins on deck 12. We are booked for room 1826 on the October 18, 2015 sailing and I haven't seen much about these cabins. I guess since they were added in the refurbishment. Has anyone sailed in the cabins, have any pictures of them or of the views from them?

Thanks,

Brad

Thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for. It sounds like I made a great choice of cabin and location.

• 3 years later...

I am thinking about booking three of these cabins for our family (all adults) for a December 2019 Bahamas cruise. I am concerned about noise from the pool deck - has anyone stayed in one of these cabins who can give feedback? Thank you!

My family and I stayed in balcony cabins 1830 and 1832 back in 2015 and didn’t experience any noise problems.

However, Navigator is going in for drydock in Feb/March 2019. I haven’t found any announcements yet as to what changes will be made but there is always the possibility they might add something to the big sundeck that is over the deck 12 cabins.

~ Judy

Thanks! Did you experience any more swaying in these rooms (I've the only one who has cruised before and I stayed mid-ship on my first cruise)? I'm hoping these rooms won't make it worse for sea sickness but we would come prepared anyway.

Am curious as to what changes/improvements may be made! I heard Mariner of the Seas is adding new features like the bungee jump trampoline. Hopefully Navigator of the Sea doesn't add anything above deck 12 that would cause noise for these cabins!

When booking Anthem for our March 2018 cruise and almost booked the deck under the pool/patio but was afraid of noise. We booked a couple of decks lower & for our 2019 on Navigator we made sure to book with cabins above & below. Have heard stories of sound from pool chair on above deck & music from bars or... from below, but this is just us.

These deck 12 cabins are my all time favorite and book up to two years in advance to obtain one, maybe the main reason you don't hear much about them is we (Who must not be named :')) like to keep a good thing close to our chest.

I did a 29 day B2B TP last year on the Explorer and will be on the Navigator in four weeks time.