Cruise Compass on Navigator of the Seas

Saw on cruisett.com that in Roatan there will be 2 other ships (carnival Dream and Carnival Liberty), in Belize 1 ship (Carnival Dream), and in Cozumel 2 ships (Carnival Dream and RCCL Allure). Hopefully in won't be too crowded.

For the MDR the menus pretty much followed their new menu posting if you have read them. They went in order as listed except for the menu listed third was skipped and went to the forth one which would be day 3 of the cruise.

Thank You! This is the same itinerary we are going on in May. I am a little confused about ship time/island time. On Carnival we always were told to stay on ship time. I see on the compass that on Monday night your told to move you clocks forward one hour? Jamaica is an hour ahead but Grand Cayman and Cozumel are the same as Texas time. I am booking a private excursion and need to figure this out.

Hmmmm so it sounds like they went... Mojo, saffron, shiitake, basil, jasmine and pomodoro... Wonder if they are implementing a new one - or something like that...LOL ???? On a live review going on right now on navigator "seaofwonder" mentioned one I had not heard of or tried yet ---- "sage" ... Thank you for the info.... I guess we head to chops and Giovanni's when we board and confirm our reservations already made online and look at the menus... They usually have a copy for the week and the order they go in... I like to avoid shiitake and pomodoro nights personally. :rolleyes:

Thank You! This is the same itinerary we are going on in May. I am a little confused about ship time/island time. On Carnival we always were told to stay on ship time. I see on the compass that on Monday night your told to move you clocks forward one hour? Jamaica is an hour ahead but Grand Cayman and Cozumel are the same as Texas time. I am booking a private excursion and need to figure this out.

I believe and that would just be me speculating - we went forward on the Monday because of Jamaica and stayed on ship time the rest of the time because when we were returning to Texas time changed on Saturday night and I would assume they didn't want to be changing back and forth 3 times - so we just stayed on ship time until we returned which made us have already sprang forward. (But just a guess on my part).

I'm new to cruising so please excuse this silly question.... We are traveling to the same ports in June on Navigator. Are the cruise schedules mostly that same at each sailing? I mean as far as which days are port days, the ship schedule of events, etc.? Is that why these compasses would be helpful for future cruisers?

Ok I'm well confused (although sometimes it doesn't take much:D)

Was looking at cruise compasses and it mentioned the dungeon. Either I'm getting my ships mixed up or dreaming, but I thought after the refurb they did away with the dungeon and put cabins in?

What am I missing or is it somewhere else now?:confused:

Can you give us the MDR menu order, was it....

Mojo

Saffron

Pimento

Basil

Shiitake

Jasmine

Pomodoro

I'd really appreciate the help. We are sailing the same itinerary and we eat in specialty restaurants about 1/2 the nights. We totally base it on the MRD menus, so your help would be great!

Also, do you know the 2 seating times for dinner and what nights were formal nights? Thanks so much!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD