Bottled water delivered to your cabin

$39 for 12 I liter bottles? :eek: That's a little steep. Are there gold flecks in this water? :')

Hi klfrodo :)

On my last sailing a single 1-liter of water was $4.95 plus a service charge.

So at $4.95 for one 1-liter, we opted for the $39 12-pack delivered to our cabin.

Yes, the cost of water is a lil steep, I certainly agree. We paid much less on Princess & Carnival.

Having said that, my wife & I discontinued bringing our own water on a ship many years ago and simply factor in the price of water into our saving process for the holiday & purchase water onboard.

Have a great day!

:)

$39 for 12 I liter bottles? :eek: That's a little steep. Are there gold flecks in this water? :')

No, not as high as you think. It is Evian, 6 Pack is $12 at grocery store so $24 for 12 pack. Not making as much profit to add Gold... And not as much as other things they charge for...

This will be our first RC cruise and when I saw that price I almost changed my mind. Its highway robbery. 12 pk on carnival was 4 bucks. All I drink is water we're going to try and bring a case with us but I have read that RC is not allowing this anymore in some cases. Oh well I'm giving RC a shot anyway.

This will be our first RC cruise and when I saw that price I almost changed my mind. Its highway robbery. 12 pk on carnival was 4 bucks. All I drink is water we're going to try and bring a case with us but I have read that RC is not allowing this anymore in some cases. Oh well I'm giving RC a shot anyway.

I think that 12 pack is 500mL or 600mL bottles though? Like normal sized bottles of water. The RCI water package is 1L bottles

Also it has always been against the rules to bring water or soda on RCI, but they don’t usually enforce that apart from spring break sailings.

How much does a bottle of water cost at the Kwikee Mart up the street? Does it cost less at the Costco 10 miles away? Your paying for the convenience. But since I fly into embarkation port most times, I don't feel like paying the cab to stop at the store and wait and then carry the water. Once on the ship by the pool $3 for a large bottle of water doesn't seem that bad, or you can get a $12 drink.

:confused:It's so hard to believe that exact same case can be found in your Sam's Club for a $ 13 & change

How much do you think you can purchase that $38 bottle on land for? Probably $8.

How much does a bottle of water cost at the Kwikee Mart up the street? Does it cost less at the Costco 10 miles away? Your paying for the convenience. But since I fly into embarkation port most times, I don't feel like paying the cab to stop at the store and wait and then carry the water. Once on the ship by the pool $3 for a large bottle of water doesn't seem that bad, or you can get a $12 drink.

This has always been our line of thinking. $3/bottle is actually cheaper than the gas station around the corner from me. They're $3.49 there.

This has always been our line of thinking. $3/bottle is actually cheaper than the gas station around the corner from me. They're $3.49 there.

I just paid $3 for a 700 mL bottle of water at Starbucks. Never hear anyone complaining about them.

I think that 12 pack is 500mL or 600mL bottles though? Like normal sized bottles of water. The RCI water package is 1L bottles

Also it has always been against the rules to bring water or soda on RCI, but they don’t usually enforce that apart from spring break sailings.

I have never brought water on board but I have seen people carrying cases. I thought it was always allowed?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

I have never brought water on board but I have seen people carrying cases. I thought it was always allowed?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

No, it’s expressly forbidden. But as I said they rarely enforce it. Making it forbidden means they can enforce it at the times they want to.

I have heard, here on CC, that around spring break they get more picky. As many spring breakers think they have an original idea of filling water bottles with vodka. :D

:confused:It's so hard to believe that exact same case can be found in your Sam's Club for a $ 13 & change
Nope, these Royals' are the 12 pack large bottles, so $11.44 for 6, double that for 12. Just looked it up at Sam's...