Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:38 PM.
Clovis, California
10,280 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Hi everyone...hope you all had a really good week-end. We had a rather quiet one...tho' we usually do most of our stuff during the week since we retired...but sometimes like to get out with the masses...just not this week-end.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Char

Antioch CA
26,039 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Originally posted by roudy1
Hi everyone...hope you all had a really good week-end. We had a rather quiet one...tho' we usually do most of our stuff during the week since we retired...but sometimes like to get out with the masses...just not this week-end.

I'm already looking forward to Next weekend - Sat is still ? but Narce said we will go out and do another adventure - on Sun we have a friend who is having a retirement party so looking forward to that cuz of seeing other friends there -
so this week, I will relax and do some work on another high school dinner/dance that we are having in Oct on the Delta King river boat on the Sacramento river in Old Town - Char you are familiar with that area - it's a combo of 5 graduating years and I am in charge of my graduating class - we had one last yr in a local restaurant and it was very successful - a little bit more formal than our annual BBQ - I'm draggin' Narce along cuz I need an official date cuz I want to dance! ha!ha!

carol
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
....HOST CORKEY CAROL....

Diamond P L U S

PINK BOA CRUISER !!