Spencer Ambrose tours????

Sgt. Jeff

I haven't toured with him yet, but booked him for April. I wrote him on several occasions during the day, and I usually heard from him by late that night or by the next morning. He seemed very attentive and reliable and professional. I'm sure you will find the same. I'd give it 'til tomorrow at least. :-)

party of 4 touring with spencer, april 3ed, jewel . i explained to him about the fear of crime on the island , he said he will take care of us, never leaves us alone.... so waiting to here back from him there are 8 others from our ship goin to, so tryin to get us together.. the price is real reasonable,and sure to have a good time, i would like to do longer time at the beach but now traveling with others it might not be possiible...:eek:

My Snapfish gallery is finally viewable. You can click on the link in my signature to see pics of our wonderful day with Spencer. :) Read about our day by clicking on the Amsterdam review link in my sig.

(He's an ex-cop, and is very active in his church choir, Sgt. Jeff!) :D

i just noticed you are from ohio..... go bucks... where abouts, we are from bridgeport, on the river across from whg. wva and 1 hr. from pit. 2hrs from cmh.small world .vickie jeff connie and craig i emailed you....

We did the tour with Spencer about two weeks ago and he was great. I am originally from Marietta, Ohio and still go there several times per year

Spencer e-mailed me the very next morning and has emailed me several times since. I booked him for September 3rd!!! He sounds like a very nice man and we can't wait to see the island! It is our first time to St. Lucia...

I believe we are the party of 8 going with Spencer on April 3rd from the Jewel. We have arranged with him to spend about 3 hours on Jalousie Beach, tour the waterfalls, botanical gardens, etc. If you like you can email me at: Luv2BatC04@aol.com Thanks, Rhonda

We have scehduled a tour with Spencer at the end of April. I am anxious to hear how you like him.

J :)

Hi J and G....we are touring with Spencer at the end of April as well. What day will you be with him? We will be with him Thurs. the 24th. We will have our teenagers with us and a four year old. How about you? How many in your party?

Well, I misspoke.....Sounds like a politician, huh? :D Actually, we are leaving on April 30, but have reserved a tour with Spencer for May 2. I am dying to hear how you like him. Please let us all know as soon as you get back....or sooner......

We'll actually be arriving home late on the 29th....(10:30PM) unfortunatley I won't be able to write you in time......sorry!:-) I'll write when I can and will be looking for your review as well! I'm sure we'll have lots of great things to write!

Thank you all for your advise on Spencer Ambrose. Convinced that we would like to tour with him.

We will be arriving in St. Lucia by cruise ship on April 2, 2008, tendering after 7:00 am and leaving at 6:00 pm.

Spencer quoted us a tour for $140 total. If more people go on this tour then the price per person is reduced.

Is there anyone in CC-land that would be arriving on 4/2/08 who is interested in sharing this tour?

Ina

J & G----I will be sure to let you know how our day with Spencer goes:)

Yes, please let us know! We were torn between Cosol and Spencer, but picked Spencer because he seemed more flexible and willing to adjust according to our wishes. I had read that Cosol makes too many "trinket stops" and I really don't want to do that....

I'm curious to know why you all selected him....

We chose Spencer for a number of reasons. Because we are a group of 8, I had so many questions (I was asking for myself and other family members), he would answer those and then I would have more! I told him I was sorry about asking so many questions and he assured me not to apologize, to ask away. Believe me, we had numerous emails back and forth!! He was very professional, genuine with his answers and very quick to get back to me. Hope this helps!

Archived