3 for free switch and EZ air

Darcy8

If we were to switch our current booking to the 3 for Free special offer, would it affect our EZ air reservation on our booking? I do not want to lose the airfare we currently have booked as it is much cheaper than what is being offered now on the same flights.

If we were to switch our current booking to the 3 for Free special offer, would it affect our EZ air reservation on our booking? I do not want to lose the airfare we currently have booked as it is much cheaper than what is being offered now on the same flights.

That would probably depend on whether the change resulted in a new booking number. We switched to the 3 for free and kept the same booking number. As long as the booking number doesn't change, your EZAir shouldn't change.

Why aren't you asking Princess or your TA (depending on how booked)? If it is just a re-faring it should be okay, but a cancel and re-book is a cancel in step 1, so the air is going to go away unless they have some sort of override function. Check with Princess - you can ask them what happens even if you have a TA booking and need to have the TA make the change.

I doubt it would effect your EZ air. We did not have EZ air but cancelled and rebooked to get the 3 for Free promotion under the same confirmation number . It took longer to ask about it then for Princess to change it. But as previously stated best to call Princess direct. I know it will work out for you.

Call Princess assuming you did not book through a TA. I have found that they are very good explaining to me what I will lose in changing promotions and/or rooms. If you booked through a TA you must go through them and hope they don't mess up.

One thing I have found is call only during regular business hours. I have had a problem calling on a weekend as they don't seem to be as well trained or even care to point out the plus and minus of changes.

I was able to switch to the deal without losing my EZ Air reservation. I was simply re-fared and had the promos added.

Me too...switched from S+S to 3 for Free without affecting our EZair flights. Although I did have my TA confirm that fact before making a final decision.