Question about where to keep valuables while on excursions

I was wondering if I were to go on an excursion where I were to go snorkling where could I keep money, sign and sail card, camera, and other belongings. Ladies what do you carry to keep all this stuff in. And where can I buy it with out spending a fortune..

Thanks

Jen and Ray's First Cruise together. Inspiration

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;05;16;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Ziploc Bags in a fannypack.....Worked well for me(I doubled the ziplocs just in case).....If you have a local "Dive Shop"....they sell nifty waterproof wallets....Also, do a google search for waterproof wallets or diving wallets...there are some sites that sell them....

I just went to Walmart to get the fanny pack and Ziplocs....

I purchased fannypacks made just for swimming at Walmart. You can also get them from Magellan's online. They are basically a flat fannypack with a double ziploc type closure. If you can find a decent water resistant fannypack, go with the ziplocs.

We also take a backpack with our towels and always take a disposible camera for the excursions in case we have our bag taken, which has never happened.

Leave anything of value in the safe!! Make sure you take off all shiney jewerly if you are going snorkeling because they attract sharks! This tip came directly from Captain Marvin's in the Caymans.

Sensation 9/98 10th anniv.

Big Red Boat 5/99

Ecstasy 10/00

Destiny 9/01 The week of 911

Victory 10/01

Imagination 12/20/01

Imagination 2/4/02

Zuiderdam 9/6/03 - 15th anniv.

Carnival Legend 11/27/04

Happiness is being on a cruise

with the one you love!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Legend Here We Come 11/27

I got the waterproof pouch from Magellan's. It worked great. 3 adults shared one pouch. The pouch has is nice and flat, so when I was snorkeling, it was like it wasn't even there.

http://www.magellans.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1277&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=5&iSubCat=18&iProductID=1277

Pam

My boyfriend has Speedo bathing suit shorts and they have a waterproof wallet that is attached to the inside of one of the pockets. We will be putting our money and sail and sign cards in there when we are snorkeling.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;16;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

5/16 Carnival Inspiration

Archived