Suite Perks Specific to Adventure of the Seas?

I am looking to book this cruise for the august bahama vacation. I was looking at a grand suite for me and my mother, but and pondering about the perks. Do you get any perks on their private island like on the other oasis ships? Thank you. Do you get priority boarding and unboarding at all the ports that it stops at? Anything new to dining options for the suite guests as well? Thanks again.

You would have access to Barefoot Beach and the upgraded lunch on Labadee. You would have access to the upgraded lunch on Coco Cay.

There already is a Suites lounge (was changed over after last dry dock.) and as stated. No on Coastal Kitchen current (and probably not ever). No shade / umbrellas on the reserved for GS and above pool lounger area. Yes re sectioned off seating for shows. But no pre reservations on Adventure.

Do you know if the suite lounge is also open to diamond+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Curious to know if there are any GS perks on the Explorer ? Other than our diamond plus perks ? I know it won't be like Oasis/Quantum

class, but will there be any extras at all ? Going in September Pacific NW. Thanks.

Hey, Are there dvd players in the grand suites? I like to watch a movie or a series to get me ready for bed time. Thank you.

A few years ago we had a DVD player in our [then] Royal Family Suite on Liberty. The Concierge had the CD's for you to borrow. We never used it. Don't know if they still offer that or not.

Hey, Are there dvd players in the grand suites? I like to watch a movie or a series to get me ready for bed time. Thank you.
Yes, they are PS3's. Probably need to get controller from the concierge.

Bring your own DVD's and I wouldn't bring any BluRay though. The software is likely not updated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes, they are PS3's. Probably need to get controller from the concierge.

Bring your own DVD's and I wouldn't bring any BluRay though. The software is likely not updated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the response. So they are actual sony ps3 consoles not a dvd player that are in the grand suites or above on the adventure of the seas? I figured not to bring blu ray I had similar issue last year.

:)

Nope, free WiFi in a GS or better suite is only a perk on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

This must have changed or (once again) Royal Caribbean got their info wrong. Was told I'd have free wi-fi in grand suite on Jewel in December.

:)

This must have changed or (once again) Royal Caribbean got their info wrong. Was told I'd have free wi-fi in grand suite on Jewel in December.

Who told you that?

I may be the only one but not a fan of the reserved pool seating...full sun...stadium style and those steps...:eek::eek::eek:

I love the pool seating but I love the sun, nice warm 100 degrees in Dallas and just got out of my pool