itinerary viewing help

Under cruise planner, my calendar, not the same as before but does show sea days/ports

Correct. Also not everyone able to use old site/link but some including me still do. Use it for just already reserved cruises, cruise planner and Itinerary. Just make sure use old login info/password, not same as used on the new site: https://secure.royalcaribbean.co.uk/mycruises/processLogin.do

Yeah, I used to like to print out the little map and the itinerary and save them. .

I do this too - I make a PowerPoint page of the map with port times, dates, itinerary map and cabin #.

I have been able to find the maps on third party sites for my trips scheduled now up to early 2020, on several lines.

Like Biker says, you have to get creative in your map search - look at similar sailings on other lines (after all, a 7 day Eastern hits pretty much the same ports, across all lines), and cruise specific TA web sites, as well as the big OTAs - Expedia, etc. Also, look for current sailings, even if you sail in the future.