Can you use your own floats on Labadee?

We’re also considering taking our own floats but are not sure about blowing them up once we’re off the ship...too difficult to just blow them up by mouth. If we took a small electric pump, could we blow the floats up in the cabin and just take the inflated floats off the ship with us? Also,we will be cruising with a 4yr old grand child. Has anybody used the ‘aquatic park’ feature with a young child? How did they like it?

We’re also considering taking our own floats but are not sure about blowing them up once we’re off the ship...too difficult to just blow them up by mouth. If we took a small electric pump, could we blow the floats up in the cabin and just take the inflated floats off the ship with us? Also,we will be cruising with a 4yr old grand child. Has anybody used the ‘aquatic park’ feature with a young child? How did they like it?
Are you talking about the inflatable park in the water? If so I'm pretty positive the min age is greater than 4 as I wondered about my 4 year old niece.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The aquapark is fun but a LOT of work! Not sure a 4 year old would be able to do much. You need to really pull yourself up onto the floats--it's exhausting! There is a splash pad area over by Adrenaline Beach that is free and might be more fun.

I bought an inflatable large noodle at a Publix in Florida. it was in the $3 range. Actually bought three for when one leaks. They are great, don't take too much air to inflate and pack up to nothing when not inflated.

As for the OP's question, Yes - one screen photo from RCCL even shows guests using a yellow blow up float.

enjoy

M

The long foam noodles are very cheap at a Miami or Ft. Lauderdale Big Lots store and many other places and great for snorkeling--we've used them many times. If you're not local, just leave them in your room at the end of the cruise.

Not sure they will allow an electric pump. Might need a small foot pump.