World Cruise Questions

Katyany

I'm sure this has been asked before, but the search function isn't working.

How many formal nights are there each week on the World Cruise? How does one pack enough clothing for such long cruises? Does anyone ever become a bit weary of being at sea after about a month or two?

Otherwise, the World Cruise sounds wonderful. I was thinking of the New York to Sidney route.

Thanks.

Generally every sea day will be a formal night. It should be possible to have your luggage remain on the ship and be returned to you from an appropriate port for your country. The baggage master can arrange this on the ship. In theory you could travel really light on the flight home, but would be without your luggage until the ship got to port.

David.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mufi:
Generally every sea day will be a formal night. It should be possible to have your luggage remain on the ship and be returned to you from an appropriate port for your country. The baggage master can arrange this on the ship. In theory you could travel really light on the flight home, but would be without your luggage until the ship got to port.

David.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info, David. I've never used White Star before, but I imagine it is a viable solution to luggage problems.

I thought it might be possible to buy clothing/evening wear on the ship, but I am so terribly tall, I tend to find very few items that fit, at least in a proportionate way.

Archived