Mastercard OBC

Kokopelli2

I didn't see any other threads for this, but we use the Carnival mastercard for our sail and sign account. Our PVP just emailed us this info. This new promotion gives you an extra $50 OBC! Nice perk.

Terms and Conditions:

• To be eligible to receive the $50 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when setting up the Onboard Expense Account.
  • To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Promotion form provided in the Booked Guest email.
  • Form must be submitted by 11/30/11.
  • To designate MasterCard as the form of payment for onboard expenses, go to Carnival.com Check-In (FunPass) section in My Cruise Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information.
  • Offer has no cash value.
  • The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12.
  • Offer is subject to change without prior notice.

Does this apply to already booked cruises? I booked in Sept. with my Carnival MC and wonder if I could get this OBC now?

He sent it to us and we booked 8 months ago. I think it's good as long as the cruise is during the dates listed. It doesn't matter what you booked with, the mastercard has to be used on your sail and sign account. :)

The cruise dates are 12/15/11 - 3/31/12.

I don't think it has to be a Carnival MC, the form just says MC. Our PVP sent me the info, so if you have a PVP - call them. If not, just call Carnival and tell them to send you the info.

I don't ever seem to get these emails :( So...I called Carnival and finally was able to get them to send me a copy. No it does not have to be a Carnival Mastercard. Thanks so much for posting this- $50 is a nice credit to have!

Did you just call the general number, or did you have to talk to a specific department? I'm going to call too, since I am a Carnival cardholder and would like to take advantage of this offer.

Thanks for the tip...I called our pvp and she sent the e-mail. I filled out the form and e-mailed back to them. Looking forward to the free $50.00 OBC to go along with the $100.00 FCC and $100.00 stock ownership OBC. $250.00 ttl .to be used on our Jan. Liberty cruise. :)

Awesome, I wonder if there is a limit of one per cabin? Does each traveler have their own sail and sign account?

I don't know for sure, but since all other OBC offers (stockholder credit, future cruise booking, etc) are limited to one per cabin, I would assume that this one does as well.

Never mind sending me the info...

Yeah - I called and they sent me the link.... Here it is for you guys...

NOTE: You may forward the following link to a guest or Travel Agent, who did not receive the Booked Guest email with this offer and wants to take advantage of it:

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?aid=982238741&a=0&n=801

Terms and Conditions

• To be eligible to receive the $50 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when setting up the Onboard Expense Account.

• To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Promotion form provided in the Booked Guest email.

• Form must be submitted by 11/30/11.

• To designate MasterCard as the form of payment for onboard expenses, go to Carnival.com Check-In (FunPass) section in My Cruise Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information.

• Offer has no cash value.

• The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12.

• Offer is subject to change without prior notice.

And yes its limited to one $50 per cabin.

Thanks for the form! Where are you seeing that it only applies for certain cruise dates? I don't see that on the form.

Next to the last bullet point above.

And interesting- it doesn't say one per cabin. Seems like it might be an individual thing. Now that would be even nicer!

Archived