Summer 2018 release dates

cruiser1955

Seen this on a UK TA site. Nothing on the Cunard site at present but the P&O website says their cruises go on sale at the same time.

Cunard have announced their BRAND NEW Summer 2018 programme is coming soon...

Here are some key dates for your diary:

PRE-REGISTRATION Opens - Tues 6 Sep at 9am | Closes - Mon 19 Sep at 1pm

ON SALE: Cunard World Club members only Tue 20 Sep at 8am

ON SALE: General Sale Wed 21 Sep at 8am

• 2 weeks later...
2018 cruises now on an US TA many new ports

Thanks for that. I'm just trawling through one of them now. And it seems, as we thought a few weeks ago, that the QV is doing round trips from Southampton and not stuck out in the Med ALL summer. However after 31st August, she will be in the Med until 5th November.

Edited by Ray66

Thanks for that. I'm just trawling through one of them now. And it seems, as we thought a few weeks ago, that the QV is doing round trips from Southampton and not stuck out in the Med ALL summer. However after 31st August, she will be in the Med until 5th November.

it looks as if the Eastern Med apart from one QE cruise in May that's includes Santorini and Kusadasi is off limits, all QV fly cruises western and central Med

On this topic of future itineraries, I was sent an on-line survey by Cunard yesterday which covered many things, but specifically talked about 7 and 10 night Alaska cruises out of Vancouver in June 2018. Has anyone else heard about this possibility?

On this topic of future itineraries, I was sent an on-line survey by Cunard yesterday which covered many things, but specifically talked about 7 and 10 night Alaska cruises out of Vancouver in June 2018. Has anyone else heard about this possibility?

The US booking engine I referenced says QM2 will be doing TAs and Scandinavia in June 2018, QV will be in the Mediterranean, and QE will be doing a Baltics cruise.

It would be very unusual for one of Cunard's ships to be in the Pacific in June of any year.

I saw what was supposedly the entire 2018 programme upto early December No ship was in the Pacific

Seen this on a UK TA site. Nothing on the Cunard site at present but the P&O website says their cruises go on sale at the same time.

Cunard have announced their BRAND NEW Summer 2018 programme is coming soon...

Here are some key dates for your diary:

PRE-REGISTRATION Opens - Tues 6 Sep at 9am | Closes - Mon 19 Sep at 1pm

ON SALE: Cunard World Club members only Tue 20 Sep at 8am

ON SALE: General Sale Wed 21 Sep at 8am

Yes, just got the new Cunarder today confirming this.