Who booked on edge

kevi99

Could have snagged an S3 for $2599pp on Tuesday but I waited. 3 days later and they're gone.. Only 2 S2s for 2/10/19 sailing at $3499pp. S1s are $3699pp!!!!! Priced a 7 night cruise last night for over $7000 to ports I've been to many times. Means I'm sailing for the ship.... Could ditch the suite and sail AQ. Would save tons of$$

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could have snagged an S3 for $2599pp on Tuesday but I waited. 3 days later and they're gone.. Only 2 S2s for 2/10/19 sailing at $3499pp. S1s are $3699pp!!!!! Priced a 7 night cruise last night for over $7000 to ports I've been to many times. Means I'm sailing for the ship.... Could ditch the suite and sail AQ. Would save tons of$$

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am totally sailing for just the ship!

I do like the Magic Carpet concept but noticed today that it will run right past my cabin (7176). Thinking of making a change for port side. Any thoughts on this?

We have 7176 booked for March 31. We originally had 7190, but the agent told me it would be in the path of the Magic Carpet. She moved us to 7176 and said it would not. I'm hoping she is right because we were debating whether to move to the port side or not, and so far have not made any changes.

On March 14, 2017, my friends and I (5 couples) booked several Sky Suite (S2) cabins. January 27, 2019 sailing date - Deck 10, port side. $450.00 OBC (travel agent and Celebrity), pre paid gratuities, free internet, free premium beverage package.

I bit the bullet too....booked for January 13th, 2019 and we already have a roll call started. Host Anne will be on it along with the Mike and Carol (they are the folks who have an awesome website The Preismans).:D

I booked one of the Infinite balconies:) I know there have been a lot of questions about them......I want to try one out myself!

I posted a few days ago that I booked the Sky Suite but did not include more information.

Booked S1 aft for 13 Jan 2019 sailing; $2999 p/p with GO BEST perks (unlimited wifi, premium beverage package, pre-paid gratuities, $300 OBC), and $650 OBC from TA.

$650 OBC form the TA? That's insane! How can they offer that much? So you have $950 total OBC?

Yes, that's correct - $950 total.

TA OBC offer: $500 for booking a suite, $100 bonus coupon that the TA advertised last week, and $50 for being part of their loyalty program.

We would have also had an additional $250 OBC for booking a cruise onboard last August (I transferred that one to the Edge) but we chose to spend the $250 OBC then instead on our future sail. Our OBC on that sailing totaled to $1325, including the $250 for booking a cruise onboard.

Would you mind sharing how much you paid for the S2 per person?

Went through a TA. S2 for $5600 for 2 total with all 4 perks but we booked the 2nd day. Paid for S2 with a one cabin upgrade