Pinnacle grill menu question

sprockie

We are hopping on the Veendam in 10 days. I have a Pinnacle grill question. If I order a vegetarian entre, can I get a petit filet mignon as well on the side (without being charged double)? I'd hate to miss their steak, but their stuffed eggplant dish or their pumpkin risoto sounds amazing. Sounds like a ridiculously trivial question as I type it..........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We love the bone in rib eye and split it between us. Delicious

Same here. If DH isn’t with me then I have to eat it all alone.......

No-wait- they are willing to provide half sized sides of asparagus and mushrooms.:halo:

I think people overlook the Bouillabaisse and the Pork Chops on the PG menu. I have found both to be exceptionally good with the Pork Chops being prepared so they remain moist and not dry. I prefer these two entrees over the steaks since HAL changed the providers of the PG beef.

I think people overlook the Bouillabaisse and the Pork Chops on the PG menu. I have found both to be exceptionally good with the Pork Chops being prepared so they remain moist and not dry. I prefer these two entrees over the steaks since HAL changed the providers of the PG beef.

I tried the Bouillabaisse once and it was tasty, but very small for an entree, I though. It was not in a large bowl, but in a smaller-size soup bowl (about 6 inches across). This was about 4 years ago. Is it larger now? Thanks for any information; I'd like to try it again.

Do you get another entree to share also, since you paid for two dinners, or just the one item?

We do this at least twice when cruising and most times the PG manager asks if he can buy us an after dinner drink. We do enjoy the port! It all works out about the same after our Mariner discount

I tried the Bouillabaisse once and it was tasty, but very small for an entree, I though. It was not in a large bowl, but in a smaller-size soup bowl (about 6 inches across). This was about 4 years ago. Is it larger now? Thanks for any information; I'd like to try it again.

My most recent experience ordering this dish was in 2015 on the Statendam as we sailed to Singapore on her final HAL voyage. The stew was served in a large bowl and was more than I could finish. Just simply a delicious dining experience in my memory!

I hear you, but that's almost like going to a great fish house and ordering a burger. While the burger may be awesome, it just seems to defeat the purpose of going to a great fish house in the first place.

That's how the PG is to us. While there are certainly other excellent entrees on the PG menu (as you point out), when we go there, we want steak!:D

I hear you, but that's almost like going to a great fish house and ordering a burger. While the burger may be awesome, it just seems to defeat the purpose of going to a great fish house in the first place.:D

Years ago a friend was on his first cruise with us. Every night he would order a soup, caesar salad, NY strip steak and ice cream for dessert - because he said he liked that and would never cook it for himself (he is single). That was fine, until the night we ate in the Pinnacle Grill and he wanted to order the chicken! :eek: I said no, you eat steak here and you can have chicken in the dining room tomorrow! LOL I don't know if he was toying with me but he did order a steak.

My most recent experience ordering this dish was in 2015 on the Statendam as we sailed to Singapore on her final HAL voyage. The stew was served in a large bowl and was more than I could finish. Just simply a delicious dining experience in my memory!

Thank you for the information. May try it again.:)