Back from the Escape - Feb 11-18

Baxter1234

Just sitting in a hotel in Miami reflecting on the cruise. It was my first time on NCL but have cruised Carnival, RCCL and Princess. Had a great time and would sail again. But I've never had a bad time on a cruise.

We had the beverage package and 3 visits to the specialty restaurants. The food was great anywhere we ate. Visited Cagney's, Le Bistro and La Cucina.

A few observations:

- it was probably the smallest cabin I have ever been in. We were in a spa balcony.

- the deck space is completely inadequate for the number of people on the ship

- I did miss the larger atrium area

I am happy to answer any questions.

Hope you had a great time! We are on the Escape in June. This will be our first time with Norwegian. We did a Disney Dream cruise in 2012. I have a 9 year old son who is a bit on the shy side. We are in a mini suite/balcony. On Disney, they had a pirate themed deck party....what do they have on Norwegian?

I wasn't travelling with my kids this time b did check out the kids club. They seemed to have a fair number of family activities, including a glo-party in one of the clubs. They did a circus show that they spent time rehearsing for. I ran into one Mom who said her guy absolutely loved the kids club.

We're going on the Escape in March and can't wait.

Do you remember what the night of the Glow Party was? Does it change with every sailing? We've booked shows but I don't want to have a show booked the night of the glow party.

Thanks!

I was just visiting beaches inSt Thomas and Tortola. 16$ return for the taxi-bus to Magan's Bay in St Thomas plus 5$ for beach entry. 8$ for a chair rental plus 5$ refundable deposit.

Similarly it was a 16$ round-trip taxi fare to Cane something Bay Beach in Tortola. No entry fee. 5$ a chair and 4 hours of wifi for 5 bucks. It was a stunning beach.

I'm not a fan of Nassau so I just got off, walked around and walked back on.

Do you remember what the night of the Glow Party was? Does it change with every sailing? We've booked shows but I don't want to have a show booked the night of the glow party.

Thanks!

Mousecrazy posted a link to the daily's he scanned back in January.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yqon0rjjs7n7uy/FreestyleDaily_Escape_Jan72017.pdf?dl=0

Thanks!

We have just been home one week from our Escape cruise. The Glow Party was Thursday night (day 6) and it starts at 10:45.

Thanks!

Glow party is usually Thursday, starting at 10:30 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just sitting in a hotel in Miami reflecting on the cruise. It was my first time on NCL but have cruised Carnival, RCCL and Princess. Had a great time and would sail again. But I've never had a bad time on a cruise.

We had the beverage package and 3 visits to the specialty restaurants. The food was great anywhere we ate. Visited Cagney's, Le Bistro and La Cucina.

A few observations:

- it was probably the smallest cabin I have ever been in. We were in a spa balcony.

- the deck space is completely inadequate for the number of people on the ship

- I did miss the larger atrium area

I am happy to answer any questions.

Your points are spot on.