Spencer Ambrose Snorkel Adventure, just back

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:27 AM.
CANADA
1,472 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
We just got back from our cruise. We really enjoyed our tour! We did the Speed boat adventure snorkel tour. We were dropped off at Anse Chastanet beach resort. It is a very nice beach and we snorkeled there. then rested under palm trees.
We were picked up on time and taken to Jalousie /sugar beach we were treated royally and Terry even saved us lounges!
We snorkeled there as well, and really enjoyed our time there. On the way back we slowed down to see a bat cave and some fishing villages and photo stops. Thank you so much Spencer and team!

Would recommend this tour!

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruised
NCL Hawaii 2005
Carnival Western Caribean 2006
Disney Bahamas 2008
Princess L.A. to Van. 2008
Celebrity Panama Canal 2009
Princess Van to Ketchekan 2009
RCL Mexican Riviera 2010!
Carnival Spirit Mexican Riviera 2011
Celebrity Equinox Eastern/Southern Caribean 2012!
Emerald Princess Eastern Caribean 2012/13
Golden Princess 2013 Alaska
Celebrity Equinox 2014
Celebrity Solstice 2017 Hawaii
RCL Anthem of the Seas 2018
nj
727 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Originally posted by merinski
We just got back from our cruise. We really enjoyed our tour! We did the Speed boat adventure snorkel tour. We were dropped off at Anse Chastanet beach resort. It is a very nice beach and we snorkeled there. then rested under palm trees.
We were picked up on time and taken to Jalousie /sugar beach we were treated royally and Terry even saved us lounges!
We snorkeled there as well, and really enjoyed our time there. On the way back we slowed down to see a bat cave and some fishing villages and photo stops. Thank you so much Spencer and team!

Would recommend this tour!

I appreciate the feedback. I had originally scheduled the land and sea tour but my husband and I love St Lucia for its snorkeling and really love Anse Chastenet so we changed to the snorkeling tour. Spencer was really patient with my 1000 questions and many emails and he arranged the same as you. Ive been to both areas before and love them. If you are going to snorkel, St. Lucia is definitely up there as a place to do so in the Caribbean as is St. Johns.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Legend, October 2009 Eastern Caribbean
RCCL Explorer of the Seas, October 2010 Caribbean
Carnival Fantasy, November 2011 Bahamas
Carnival Splendor, November 2013 Bahamas
RCCL Explorer of the Seas, November 2014 reposition bayonne to port canaveral
Carnival Sunshine, October 2015 Southern Caribbean
Celebrity Summit, April, 2016 Southern Caribbean
Celebrity Summit, October, 2016 Bayonne to San Juan
RCCL Jewel of the Seas, April 2017 TransAtl San Juan to Rome
RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas, November, 2017 TransAtl Barcelona to Tampa
Celebrity Summit, April 2018 Southern Caribbean
Celebrity Summit, April 2018 Reposition San Juan to Bayonne
RCCL Jewel of the Seas, November 2018 transatlantic Rome to San Juan (turning emerald)!!
RCCL Vision of the Seas, January 2019 Western Caribbean
RCCL Jewel of the seas, October 2019 transatlantic Rome to San Juan (turning diamond!!)